Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Xyso's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyso

Unremarkable
Username: Xyso

Name
Xyso

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes, 5 days and 11 hours.

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? Yes

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:228131086

Your DiscordID
xyso#0404

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Blackwonder US Minecraft World / Orange 100% Crits / Orange X100 / Orange X10

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I want to join the team so I can help people, I am extremely active on the discord and on TF2, I would be able to help almost right away.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Shadow Mario, Abaddon, Chig Bungus, Puddin', Mr/Miss Benedevil

How often do you play TF2?
Almost every day

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Toxicity
Warn > 25 Minute Mute/Gag > 1 Hour Mute/Gag > 2 Hour Mute/Gag > 3 Hour Mute/Gag > 5 Hour Mute/Gag > 10 Hour Mute/Gag > 1 Day Mute/Gag > 3 Day Mute/Gag > 1 Week Mute/Gag > 2 Week Mute/Gag > Perm Mute/Gag

MicSpam/ChatSpam
Warn > 1 Hour Mute/Gag > 3 Hour Mute/Gag > 7 Hours Mute/Gag > 1 Day Mute/Gag > 1 Day Mute/Gag > 3 Day Mute/Gag > 1 Week Mute/Gag > 2 Week Mute/Gag > 1 Month Mute/Gag > Perm Mute/Gag

Speaking Another Language
Warn > 1 Hour Mute > 2 Hour Mute > 3 Hour Mute > 5 Hour Mute > 10 Hour Mute > 1 Day Mute > 3 Day Mute > 1 Week Mute > 2 Week Mute > 1 Month Mute > Perm Mute

Hacking
Perm Ban

Exploiting
Warn + Slay > 1 Day Ban > 2 Day Ban > 3 Day Ban > 1 Week Ban > 2 Week Ban > 1 Month Ban > Perm Ban

NSFW Spray
Warn (Ask to change spray) > Perm Spray Ban

Callout Staff
3 Hour Mute/Gag > 6 Hour Mute/Gag > 12 Hours Mute/Gag > 1 Day Mute/Gag > 2 Day Mute/Gag > 5 Day Mute/Gag > 1 Week Mute/Gag > 2 Week Mute/Gag > 3 Week Mute/Gag > 1 Month Mute/Gag > Perm Mute/Gag

Advertise Scam/Hack
Perm Mute/Gag

Earrape ( Microphone Problem Earrape )
Warn > 1 Hour Mute > 2 Hour Mute > 3 Hour Mute > 5 Hour Mute > 10 hour Mute > 1 Day Mute > 3 Day Mute > 5 Day Mute > 1 Week Mute > 2 Week Mute > 1 Month Mute > Perm > Mute

Earrape ( On Purpose )
2 Hour mute > 4 Hour Mute > 6 Hour Mute > 12 Hour Mute > 1 Day Mute > 3 Day Mute > 5 Day Mute > 1 Week Mute > 2 Week Mute > 1 Month Mute > Perm Mute

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
On every other weekend I wont be able to play (as of 1/27/2021, this weekend i wont be able to play)

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Xyso

Unremarkable
Edit: I would also like to moderate Class War servers, especially Class Wars US.

Chig Bungus

Positively Inhumane
Hi Xyso, glad to see you're application for staff again.

Overall, your punishment ladders are pretty solid, I follow the same time stamps for punishments that you have stated in your application.

On your past application, I stated that you would DM me during times where chaos was happening on the server, be it rule breaking or whatnot, and I want to emphasize that on this application as well. Player would DM me daily when rules were being broken and would also DM me questions about using donor commands to avoid committing donor abuse. I wish you the best of luck on your application Xyso.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I understand he added class wars. I ran out of space for pictures (apparently there is a 10 image limit per post). In the last 2 month, the user has spent ~91 minutes (note there is a gap in server connections) combined on the server he originally listed "Blackwonder US Minecraft World / Orange 100% Crits / Orange X100 / Orange X10". Additionally, they have a total of 6 hours of playtime on any class wars server. I invite the user to respond to any or all of the following.

User has only shit posted and made 2 apps.
1612905204547.png
Since the user has not actively contributed to the forum, I looked to discord to see if they had been a benefit beyond meming.

1612905483511.png

1612905388040.png

1612906140671.png

1612906181005.png

1612906351909.png

1612906426938.png

The applicant messaged me after their apps had been declined. Their response was not that they should not have been spamming me, but that I should have just blocked them.
1612905089657.png

1612905123176.png

Attachments

• 1612906218739.png
    1612906218739.png
    48.5 KB · Views: 134

Xyso

Unremarkable
I understand that my logs aren't very good and clean, I have been a very toxic player in the past and calling people names out of anger, and I do apologize and will change my behavior immediately. Please note that most of the toxic logs are from 3+ months ago. As for the reason for my playtime gap, I have been extremely busy with school and other life things, I am doing my best to continue contributing to the community and I will become a more friendly member of Blackwonder. At times, I make very immature decisions that I end up regretting hours later, I will make better decisions with players and be much more respectful to them.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Please note that most of the toxic logs are from 3+ months ago.
Note: It was less than 2 months ago and it occurred the final day before your 6 week gap, when you returned January 27th

I am doing my best to continue contributing to the community

I do not mean to suggest you are a bad person. I believe your intentions are good.

Xyso

Unremarkable
2 Months is still a fair amount of time, but like I said, I will become more mature with my actions towards other players

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
2 Months is still a fair amount of time, but like I said, I will become more mature with my actions towards other players
Right, but for 8 weeks ...... you didn't play for 6 of them, so it is not like you have 8 weeks of regular game play. Additionally, you barely played the primary servers you want to mod.

Xyso

Unremarkable
Right, but for 8 weeks ...... you didn't play for 6 of them, so it is not like you have 8 weeks of regular game play. Additionally, you barely played the primary servers you want to mod.
I know, but I am very busy with other things in life and I am trying to be as active as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom