Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined xyo.'s Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

xyo.

User name: xyo.

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/spymaintf2/

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
hack

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Let me explain everything i had a conversation with my cousin and he told me everything and before i start telling the story vvv
First of all: I don't cheat
Second of all: I am not using a personal computer because my parents own an Internet cafe so all the computers are connected to the same wifi.
Alright so i was at my house doing the chores my mom told me to and my cousin let's just hide his name to Karl was playing on another computer and he like play tf2, cs:go etc and he likes using cheats as well but he rarely does it and so he tried LMAOBOX on TF2 because he eventually uses other TF2 cheats and he said he got bored on normal servers, got kicked all the time and stuff so he went to find a community server to use the cheat on without getting kicked and he found the Hightower server so he went to the server and used the cheat and later on got banned. And when i was done with everything i had to do so i got on my PC and i was about to join the JB server when after downloading resources it said "You are banned by this server".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom