What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:209213342

Who has punished you?
Tim

Why were you punished?
Well basically what happened was, it was a free day and i'm the last guard it was not last guard kills all cause the warden was not locked but most of the reds were rebelling and someone of the non-rebelling reds was at my melee range trying to kill me by swinging their melees so i killed them and the admin banned me for as he thought that i was killing everyone because it was last guard kill all but no i was actually killing them because they were rebelling and getting at my melee range trying to kill me so he banned me for Mass free kill.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I hope that you will understand me and I'm really trying to be a good guard/warden so we can have a good round, so i really wish you could unban me and i will never Mass free kill unless they rebel or forcebaiting. Thank you for listening to what i have to say.

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

someone of the non-rebelling reds was at my melee range trying to kill me by swinging their melees so i killed them and the admin banned me for as he thought that i was killing everyone because it was last guard kill all
A sniper ran towards you and swung his weapon hitting you, you then decided it was a fantastic idea to fire your rocket in that general direction freekilling two other reds.
I would've declined your appeal due to your priors as well but unfortunately for me, I was unable to make a recording to back my claims.

By the reason of your appeal, it becomes abundantly clear that you're misinformed of the rules. I suggest looking them up here before going back on blu team because the next time you rulebreak and receive a teamban, it will be for two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)