Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined xdddd's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

xdddd

Strange
What was your type of punishment?:
Teambanned.

What is your SteamID?
STEAM 0:1:91948629

Who has punished you?
Pkay.

Why were you punished?
Mass free kill.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I do not want to be fully unbanned, I just want to be NOT permabanned. I want to be instead, banned for a week. I checked the teambanned list and i saw that some people were banned for only a week for mfk. Therefore it feels a bit unfair. And I will not deny the fact that i did mfk, because I did, it was dumb and I was permanently team banned for it. As I said, I would like a week ban, anything higher is ok, I just don't want to be permabanned.

Egg

Eggstremely Eggceptional
Udklip.JPG
In this screenshot you say you "Honestly don't care" and "It was to fucking perfect" It doesn't seem like you regret what you did, you only care that you've been teambanned.

xdddd

Strange
View attachment 5598 In this screenshot you say you "Honestly don't care" and "It was to fucking perfect" It doesn't seem like you regret what you did, you only care that you've been teambanned.
well I mean, I do regret doing what I did. As the comments implies i say that i feel "kind of sad".

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You were toxic and all happy about it in discord (more screenies I don't feel like looking for when egg found one). I suggest @Pkay to decline your appeal since you don't really care.

Pkay

-------
I was kinda expecting you to make a appeal and I really do not intend to lift your teamban yet, you being a regular player slaughtered nearly all alive reds just to disobey the order the warden gave to the reds and were pretty happy after killing them, also you were showing off that you were teambanned for mfk and that you weren't sorry.
next time you should think at least twice before you decide to do something just to amuse yourself, specially if said thing is not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom