Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Xane's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xane

Strange

Xane

User name: Xane

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:46885963

Who has punished you?
Source Bans

Why were you punished?
Duplicate Account?

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I don't have a duplicate account.

https://imgur.com/CBnO2FU also 2 other accounts that were fan boys apparently according to source bans

I have Nord and have used it for 4 years straight and never had a problem like this before unless you are ip banning accounts that have been using nord which means they would have a shared ip with me

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
We don't care about those accounts. We care about these other accounts which connected in a short period to the same server, with the same IP

1594865575873.png

Last edited:

ShotMisser

Truly Feared
I cant confirm this as I don't own any vpn myself, I know about the security and all though I dont think its even possible for you to be connected with the same ip with someone else as other Aus player or any people whos using vpn will experience the same thing. Sorry, but you cant prove anything here that you're innocent

Attachments

• tmpdemo5.dem
    2.1 MB · Views: 139
  • tmpdemo6.dem
    6.6 MB · Views: 125

Xane

Strange

Xane

How would I prove it? Innocent till proven “guilty” is it not

legit give me methods on how to prove myself lmao do you want my actual ip or what

Last edited:

Xane

Strange

Xane

I cant confirm this as I don't own any vpn myself, I know about the security and all though I dont think its even possible for you to be connected with the same ip with someone else as other Aus player or any people whos using vpn will experience the same thing. Sorry, but you cant prove anything here that you're innocent
Don’t think you understood what I said if you ban an IP anyone who uses that exact IP will also be banned so if you were to ban like 10 IPs belonging to Nord that’s 10 IP servers that if anyone uses they will also be banned on Black wonder even if they ain’t do shit

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Don’t think you understood what I said if you ban an IP anyone who uses that exact IP will also be banned so if you were to ban like 10 IPs belonging to Nord that’s 10 IP servers that if anyone uses they will also be banned on Black wonder even if they ain’t do shit

We have to look at the information in front of us. We didn't ban the IPs, the steamID was banned. However, since the exact same IP was used to connect to the exact same servers in such a short period of time (probability of happening as a fluke being very remote) source sleuth automatically banned the accounts.

ShotMisser

Truly Feared
You already guilty enough as I couldn't think of other way that 2 people will have the same ip + connecting to the same server with the time frame enough for someone to switch their account. I have to Decline this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom