Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined x100 Weapon Balance Changes Suggestions

atlasben

I suggest the following changes to the game mode, as I saw some buffs/nerfs in these last few days, with a complinary reason:

Persian Persuader: -100% Shield Impact Damage, +400% Melee Damage - Demotrain already exists in x100 with the Claidheamh Mòr with the negative of needing to build up a shield impact damage over time. People only use this weapon to hold M2 and override this mechanic. Hense I suggest that, with this weapon equipped, you will get your charge instantly however you will not be able to have impact damage. This way, this weapon will recieve a high mentality of charging with the intent to hit with a crit melee strike.

Will update if there are more suggestions, or if there is a response from the plugin moderators.

(Meme Only) Righteous Bison: +9900% Damage - This weapon is almost never used. Perhaps if it dealt quite the large amounts of damage, it would even be viable

Cake :3

Notably Dangerous
Staff Member
Admin
Alright now its some time for some actual suggestions.
You know how the charging targe gives you 50% fire res which is 2x fire damage reduction, right?
Yeah, now here is the idea: 2x damage reduction x100 = 200x Damage reduction which is 99.5% Fire res.
What does this suggestion change for x100?
1)Well, You actually have a chance of killing stuff. Even if it takes ages.
2)Also makes the game a bit more mathematical Accurate. (I like math, :toraf: )
3)As well prevents abusing some weps to get Overheal on self which is kind of Broken (Ex: Nade demo with Charging targe + Eyelander hits himself with his own nades gaining up to 21000 Overheal. & Because he only has 1 hp thanks to Eyelander his overheal decay is insanely slow) (Overheal decay is based on hp, not the class)
The same math can be done for every other weapon that gives the user res to a certain damage type(s). (Gunboats, demo shields, darwins,Sun on a stick,Miniguns res while spun up, Battalions backup res maybe idk?) I also believe the same can be done to x10 as well. As well as weapons that have -% damage penalty (I expirience great pain when trying to kill tomislal heavies that have 21k overheal thanks to my teammates)

Last edited:

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Make a poll. However, I believe these changes are unnecessary and over the top. You play x100 for the memes, not balanced gameplay.

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

Alright now its some time for actual suggestion. You know how the charging targe gives you 50% fire res which is 2x fire damage reduction.. Yeah, now here is the idea: 2x damage reduction x100 = 200x Damage reduction which is 99.5% Fire res. What does this suggestion change for x100? Well, You actually have a chance of killing stuff. Even if it takes ages.Also makes the game a bit more mathematical Accurate. As well prevents abusing some weps to get Overheal on self which is kind of Broken (Ex: Nade demo with Charging targe + Eyelander hits himself with his own nades gaining up to 21000 Overheal. & Because he only has 1 hp thanks to Eyelander his overheal decay is insanely slow. (Overheal decay is based on hp, not the class). Same math can be done for every other weapon that gives the user res to a certain damage type(s). (Gunboats, demo shields, darwins,Sun on a stick,Miniguns res while spun up, Battalions backup res maybe idk?) I also believe the same can be done to x10 as well.
Cake, look at what a mess this is. Please fix your errr.....suggestive idea? Make well formatted, like using bold points, colored text to grab attention or just simply fix it. I mean, I don't want to be the grammar nazi here, but please.

atlasben

Make a poll. However, I believe these changes are unnecessary and over the top. You play x100 for the memes, not balanced gameplay.
They still make balance changes to weapons even if the gamemode is a meme gamemode. for instance, the Tomislav has been nerfed from dealing ~2k damage per normal shot and ~6k on a crit, to dealing ~800 damage per shot and ~2k on a crit

Cake :3

Notably Dangerous
Staff Member
Admin
Cake, look at what a mess this is. Please fix your errr.....suggestive idea? Make well formatted, like using bold points, colored text to grab attention or just simply fix it. I mean, I don't want to be the grammar nazi here, but please.
1)You are more of a Rainbow person, not a grammar nazi really.
2)Bold points. This is a suggestion
Conlusion: nah, im too lazy to change it. Not lazy enough to type this. Changed.
I see your point of view but hey, just a suggestion.

Last edited:

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

1)You are more of a Rainbow person, not a grammar nazi really.
2)Bold points. This is a suggestion
Conlusion: nah, im too lazy to change it. Not lazy enough to type this. Changed.

I see your point of view but hey, just a suggestion.
Oh yay you changed it!

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Old suggestion and don't see a reason to add it anymore, especially since the poster isn't here anymore.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom