Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wtf is this gay shit do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh_

Gore-Spattered
Why cant I disrepsect players. They dont need thier safe place on the server if they cant handle the heat dont join. They should learn to grow a pair not be in a fair world the world isnt fair and nice

Suicide

Suislide
Maybe you should learn how to spell... I feel like this is the new Ice. Now, the reason why to respect all players is to show our reputation and that thee player believes that the other person is a decent person with civic sense & honesty, plus it's common sense. Would you walk into someone's house and say "Fuck You" when they fed you and cleaned up after you? I wouldn't because that is respect. Being polite to players can get you new friends/relationships. Even if they disrespect you that is why you report them. Showing respect to players gives you a good reputation as a player.

Last edited:

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Maybe you should learn how to spell... I feel like this is the new Ice.
He is no where near the personality of Ice.

@Am_seal you can't disrespect users because everyone deserves respect. Yes, life is filled with bad corners, but we shouldn't make it even worse for them.

Hopefully, you have a great day, sir. ;)

Sakuya

Trickster
Alright this is clearly a dumpster thread.
Its pretty obvious you cannot disrespect other players since its plain rude and you make yourself seem like a damn prick.
Some people call each other names but that is because they are friends and take it jokingly unlike other people doing it to solely make the victim feel horrible about themselves, don't know if you can tell the difference.
One major thing, its a virtual game. People go on here to exile themselves from crap going on in their real life. They seek alleviation from real world problems on games but some people intend on being total pricks and like to ruin the experience.
It'll be nice if some people in this time can grow some thicker skin but your idea is (excuse my language) fucking retarded. If they can't handle the heat don't join? What kind of crap is that? You should be kept isolated from joining any servers with some kind of idea such as that. Also we know the world isn't fair and nice, that's why some people seek happiness from games and enjoying it with friends.
With a stupid reason from this I wouldn't mind having you silenced to keep you from disrespecting players.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
download.jpg

Attachments

• Wait This Isnt Dilbert.gif
    Wait This Isnt Dilbert.gif
    43.3 KB · Views: 312
  • dork.JPG
    dork.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 284

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Wait... you're from Georgia.. English should be your first language.

How in the hell is your spelling this bad, unless you have dyslexia or another condition that makes it hard(er) to read/write.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Why cant I disrepsect players. They dont need thier safe place on the server if they cant handle the heat dont join. They should learn to grow a pair not be in a fair world the world isnt fair and nice
Servers are quite like houses, in which they have rules. You wouldn't go to your friend's house, harass another guest, and then say "bwahaha they should learn to grow a pair if they come to this house." Either play by our rules, or don't play at all. It really is that simple.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Maybe you should be nicer to people and stop acting like a fussy little toddler that didn't get his way. That's just my opinion though :barefoot:

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

This is rock bottom... you have to tell someone why he shouldn't insult people randomly. It's bad MKAAAAAY?!

Last edited:

scout | trade.tf

Truly Feared

here is your punishment:
giphy.gif

Josh_

Gore-Spattered
Alright this is clearly a dumpster thread.
Its pretty obvious you cannot disrespect other players since its plain rude and you make yourself seem like a damn prick.
Some people call each other names but that is because they are friends and take it jokingly unlike other people doing it to solely make the victim feel horrible about themselves, don't know if you can tell the difference.
One major thing, its a virtual game. People go on here to exile themselves from crap going on in their real life. They seek alleviation from real world problems on games but some people intend on being total pricks and like to ruin the experience.
It'll be nice if some people in this time can grow some thicker skin but your idea is (excuse my language) fucking retarded. If they can't handle the heat don't join? What kind of crap is that? You should be kept isolated from joining any servers with some kind of idea such as that. Also we know the world isn't fair and nice, that's why some people seek happiness from games and enjoying it with friends.
With a stupid reason from this I wouldn't mind having you silenced to keep you from disrespecting players.
Should be renamed to "Dumbster"
that is spelled wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom