Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Would Ya Look At That, It's Saylen's Moderator Application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vix

Somewhat Threatening
Name

Liam (Saylen/Vix While In-game)

Your Age

Ontario Canada

Your SteamID

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:165936133

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?

Yes I have, yet not a TF2 Server, I've managed a Gmod community called Endlesswin, which had gamemodes such as TTT, Prophunt, Sandbox and ZS (Zombie survival)

I had left Endlesswin because I had stopped playing Gmod, Although I was still active on the discord server I was Inactive In-game so I decided to Resign.

I was a staff member on Endlesswin for I believe over 6 months if not longer

And I am currently a staff member and managing a community named KarlOfDuty (They even have their own site for the discord server https://karlofduty.com/)
which hosts games such as SCP:Secret Labratory, Modded Minecraft, Dystopia, and multiple garry's mod gamemodes such as TTT, Murder, and Breach (SCP RP)

If having a remarkable history of an admin involves a total of over 87+ bans on SCP:SL alone Then I guess I was?

Most people are happy to see me on the servers whenever I join

KarlofDuty's discord server has over 1300+ members (I believe 1400+ at the time of writing)

I Have been a staff member on Karlofduty since
05/22/2019

Are you familiar with admin commands?

I am not familiar with the commands on tf2 (Unless there is an admin prompt then I guess it'll just be straight forward) But I am familiar with the commands on Gmod, Minecraft and SCP:SL

On which servers do you usually play?

I Usually play on the Blackwonder Trade-Minecraft servers

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?

I decided to apply on
11/19/2019

Why am I applying?

I have always been a fan of Blackwonder and other TF2 communities, and more recently I have seen many issues where individuals have argued for over an hour, several calladmins were filed and yet no one arrived and the fighting persisted until someone eventually did.

I have also never been a staff member on any TF2 community before despite having over 4200+ hours in the game as of writing, I Think it would be an interesting endeavour and experience for myself.

Why do I think I should become admin?

Well It would be because I enjoy playing on the blackwonder servers alot, which from what I have seen rarely have any admins or staff on them, and I think it would be a big help if they had a player who is experienced (Not to say that I am cuz god knows I'm not when it comes to the game) and is able to handle situations easily without things getting out of hand, as well as if an issue arises then there would already be a staff member on hand instead of having to rely on the !Calladmin system.

Do you know any of our current staff members?

Well I would say I know a staff member by the username
"Σ"

But he is a new mod and I had recently became friends with him.

I was in the server when people were thinking it was getting Ddosed by a user named "Flaystation 2" who had been muted after arguing with another user named Veloth (I was the user that had called him because they had ignored his first warning and kept arguing)

I think I knew some staff a long time ago yet I don't think that would do me any good now

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.

Well I can usually play from 2:40pm EST to 12:00pm EST But sometimes will stay on longer

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?

Blackwonder.tf has several servers and many different gamemodes are played in these servers. Worth mentioning are:
-Jailbreak
Hacker - Permanent Ban, No questions
Spammer - Warning - Second Warning - Gag/Mute for 10 Minutes - Gag/Mute for 1 Hour - Gag/Mute for 1 day - Gag/Mute for 1 Week - Gag/Mute Permanent
Simple Rulebreaker - Warning and a refresher on the rules - Second Warning and a slay - Ban for 10 minutes - Ban for 30 minutes - Ban for 1 hour - Ban for 1 day - Ban for 1 week

Ban from blu team for 10 rounds if continuing to break the rules as a warden/gaurd

-Trade
Spammer - Warning - Second Warning - Gag/Mute for 10 Minutes - Gag/Mute for 1 Hour - Gag/Mute for 1 day - Gag/Mute for 1 Week - Gag/Mute Permanent
Simple Rulebreaker - Warning and a refresher on the rules - Second Warning - Ban for 10 minutes - Ban for 30 minutes - Ban for 1 hour - Ban for 1 day - Ban for 1 week

-VSH
Simple Rulebreaker - Warning and a refresher on the rules - Second Warning - Ban for 10 minutes - Ban for 30 minutes - Ban for 1 hour - Ban for 1 day - Ban for 1 week

-2fort

-Times X servers (10x,20x etc)

-Uber Upgrades

-Zombie fortress
Simple Rulebreaker - Warning and a refresher on the rules - Second Warning and a slay - Ban for 10 minutes - Ban for 30 minutes - Ban for 1 hour - Ban for 1 day - Ban for 1 week

- MvM
Spammer - Warning - Second Warning - Gag/Mute for 10 Minutes - Gag/Mute for 30 minutes - Gag/Mute for 1 hour - Gag/Mute for 1 hour - Gag/Mute 1 day
Simple Rulebreaker - Warning and a refresher on the rules - Second Warning - Kick - Ban for 5 minutes - Ban for 30 minutes - Ban for 1 hour - Final warning before a permanent ban - Permanent Ban

Although alot of these are the same (excluding MVM because that is a PVE gamemode) I usually do not tolerate those that are intentionally affecting the well-being of other individuals in a server

Depending on the situation.

I.E. there is a man micspamming music and the general populace have no issue with it, I will not interfere unless someone is really being annoyed by him

One thing I do not tolerate is cheaters/hackers of any kind

They will always receive a permanent ban

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.

-Gaming experience

I have been playing Team Fortress 2 since 2011 on an older account named "Cooperoony" which I had lost my login back in 2016
I have over 4200+ hours in Team fortress 2 and over 6000 (I believe) If you total up my playtime on steam alone

-Experience as admin on other games

Usually a nice experience, I make friends with the regulars and keep up with my duties as an admin, I try and set a quote for myself as in 1 hour a day or 2 hours depending on the server/game for my total playtime to try and stay active

Whoever is reading this application, Hello, I hope you have a nice rest of your day/evening/night

If there is any further information you wish for me to provide, reply and ask and I'll try and get back to you as soon as I can :p

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Which servers are your applying for?
What is your discord ID?
What languages do you speak?

If you had used the form, these questions would have been answered.

Vix

Somewhat Threatening
Which servers are your applying for?
What is your discord ID?
What languages do you speak?

If you had used the form, these questions would have been answered.

My bad, I had actually copy and pasted the form and had used that as a guiding, guess I missed those questions

My discord is Vix#6396

I am only fluent in english

And I am applying for
BlackWonder US | Trade Minecraft

Map:
trade_minecraft_neon_v192

I'm currently on mobile so I couldn't grab the server IP, hopefully this is
enough

Hope you have a nice rest of your day!

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I decided to apply on
11/19/2019
Welcome time traveler. What made you decide to apply tomorrow and why did you include rules for game modes you don’t play and listing “simple rule breaker” as a punishment? What constitutes a “simple rule” for each of these game modes you give the impression you are familiar with?

Vix

Somewhat Threatening
Welcome time traveler. What made you decide to apply tomorrow and why did you include rules for game modes you don’t play and listing “simple rule breaker” as a punishment? What constitutes a “simple rule” for each of these game modes you give the impression you are familiar with?

the "Simple rule breaker" was apart of the Punishments tab on the "How to create a staff application" So I decided to include it

"How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc? "

and I included the punishments for gamemodes I do not play because they were under the same tab and I decided to do it, I would rather do more than enough than guess how much is needed, would rather do it then than be asked to do it later.

also a "Simple rule" would consist of arguing, being overly toxic (spamming binds such as "Noob Down") intentionally annoying a player, or breaking the rules set by the gamemode such as freekilling as a gaurd in jailbreak

Most of the simple rules comes from the /rules section on blackwonder servers and thats what I would use as a guideline.

also the reason I said 11/18/2019 as for me it was past midnight and therefore 11/18/2019

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

and I included the punishments for gamemodes I do not play because they were under the same tab and I decided to do it, I would rather do more than enough than guess how much is needed, would rather do it then than be asked to do it later.
The few punishments you've listed are under Team Fortress 2 Server Rules (general rules that apply for every gamemode) rendering it pointless to repetitively copy and paste.
And I am applying for
BlackWonder US | Trade Minecraft
There is nothing much I can say but since you're only applying for trade servers, I suggest editing your punishment sections and expand rules for general and trade.

Your other pending admin application from another community.
Can you really balance your time moderating three different communities, one of them being in a completely different game?

Last edited by a moderator:

Vix

Somewhat Threatening
The few punishments you've listed are under Team Fortress 2 Server Rules (general rules that apply for every gamemode) rendering it pointless to repetitively copy and paste.

I was just doing what was on the form as I felt if I didnt I would have been asked to do them regardless

There is nothing much I can say but since you're only applying for trade servers, I suggest editing your punishment sections and expand rules for general and trade.

I'll make a revised version when I can as I'm currently not at my computer, I'll reply when I'm able with the revised punishments list

what application?

Can you really balance your time moderating three different communities, one of them being in a completely different game?

shouldn't be too hard, staff on karlofduty isnt necessarily needed as in you only really need 1 staff per server which is usually met and I'm not currently staff on endlesswin as I resigned a couple of months ago

Vix

Somewhat Threatening

Revised punishments list (TRADE SERVERS)

Scamming/Sharking
- Ban for 3 days, Becomes a permanent ban when marked as a scammer

Spamming trade binds more than once per cycle - Warning and a refresher on the rule - Second Warning - Third and final warning - Gag for 30 minutes

Begging for Items - Warning and a refresher on the rules - Second warning - Gag (and mute if they are asking over voice chat) for upwards of 30 minutes - Kick - Ban for 30 minutes

Sending random trade requests - Warning and a refresher on the rules - Second warning - Kick - Third and final warning - Ban for 30 minutes - Ban for 1 hour - Ban for 3 hours

People asking for money to enter a raffle/giveaway - Warning telling them they can't do that on Blackwonder - Gag/Mute - Kick - Ban for 30 minutes

Revised punishments list (GENERAL RULES)

Being overly/intentionally offensive to another player
- Warning and asking them to stop - Gag/Mute for 30 minutes and a slay - Kick - Gag/Mute for 3 hours - Ban for 3 hours

Inappropriate content on signs/sprays - Warning and asking them to get rid of it - Slay and second warning - Kick - Ban for 10 minutes

Hacking/Cheating - Permanent Ban, No questions

Intentionally exploiting to gain an advantage over other players - Warning and a slay - Second warning and a slay - Kick - Ban for 10 minutes - Ban for 30 minutes - Ban for 1 hour - Ban for 3 hours - Ban for 1 day

(Does depend on the severity of the exploitation)

Advertising Hacks / Cheats - Gag/Mute for 1 week - Permanent Ban

Calling out an undercover admin - Kick - Gag/Mute for 1 hour - Ban 10 minutes - Ban 30 minutes - Ban 1 hour

Abusing the !Calladmin system - Warning - Second warning - Kick - Ban for 1 hour - Ban for 3 hours - Ban for 1 day

Intentionally griefing - Warning and a slay - Second warning - Gag/Mute for 30 Minutes - Kick - Ban for 10 minutes - Ban for 30 minutes - Ban for 1 hour

Not having an appropriate microphone for in-game usage - Mute for 30 minutes - Mute for 1 day

Hopefully this is sufficient enough for you!

If there is any other information you want me to provide just ask and I will try to get back to you when I can!

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
218B4AE7-434B-42BC-866E-6FCCC20FF85E.jpeg

Conversation with the Owner of Endlesswin

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I would like to welcome you to the staff team. I will be sending you a message on discord, shortly. You will be moderator on our BlackWonder US | Trade Minecraft server, where you most frequently play.

Vix

Somewhat Threatening
Thank you so much!

I'm glad to be apart of the team!

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

Congrats, I knew you would make it, another smile onto my face and a bright future is ahead of you!

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Us trade Minecraft? Oh that's a really big relief. If you need anything, my DMS are open. Good luck with your position!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 11)

Top Bottom