Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined WolfHunterSpy's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickster

Mildly Menacing
User name: WolfHunterSpy

Name
Blacklist

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:156515826

Your DiscordID
SleepySpyMain(kohai)#2654

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
I have been managing my own server but it's not very popular and not a lot of players joining.

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I have been playing on "BlackWonder SG | JailBreak" server

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I started to apply for staff during the first day of having access to the admin application I didn't know much on how to apply for it so I asked some of the players in the server for some tips so they did but it didn't change anything that my forums got rejected. I want to apply for staff so that the server won't have any problem besides kid shouting through the mic be an annoying brat throughout the server.
There are not a lot of staff joining the Singapore jailbreak server besides the donors who are doing a bit for muting and kick players from the server but that didn't stop them from avoiding the votes.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
I'm available everyday at 5 PM SGT to 11 PM or 12 AM SGT.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
GENERAL RULES:
Talking Over Admin during a mic check: I will give them 3 warning before giving a mute for 30 minutes if do again extend it for 60 minutes if still permanent mute.

Talking Over Warden: I will give them 3 warning before giving 30 minutes mute if do again extend it for 60 minutes if still permanent mute.

Camping Armoury: I will give them 3 warning before slaying them if they didn't listen I will either team ban them or ban them from the server for 30 minutes if they still continue to camp in armoury I will extend it for 60 minutes if not permanent ban from team or server.

Baiting: If any of the blues are baiting I will warn them to not bait reds if they continue and they killed someone without a reason I will slay them if they proceed to kill more players just because the red hit him as he was close to the red teams and baiting I will team ban him for 1 day if they do again I will extend it for 2 days if again extend it for 1 weak if not I will extend it to permanent ban.

Delaying: If a player is delaying in any of the rounds or LR I will warn them 3 times before procced to slay them if they still doing the same thing again I will team ban them or ban from the server for 30 minutes if they do again I will extend it for 60 minutes if not permanent ban/team ban(I'm not sure for the LR VSH if I can slay them for delaying on blue as hale please inform me about this).

Latest warden's order applies: If the warden says that we can't touch grass and bomb rush to warden's markers and it's on the grass and warden says that all red is KOS for touch the grass, I will ask the warden to stop if the warden Mass free kill all the red I will team ban him for 1 day and I will tell him why his team banned.

Ghosting: If any of the red or blues are ghosting while they are dead I will warn them to not ghost unless the last player is not actively rebel or hunting then I will allow them to ghost/beacon or slay him for delaying around. If they ghost a player that is actively rebelling or hunting I will gag them or mute them for 30 minutes if they do again I will extend it for 60 minutes if not I will permanent mute them.

Continuously calling out false accusations: I will warn the person to stop if not I will gag or mute him if the person refuses to listen I will ban him for 1 day if not extend it for 2 days, 4 days, 1 week if not a permanent ban.

Sticky traps: I will warn the person who places sticky traps on the floor of the red players to not donate it, if not the person who donates it will be team ban for 1 day if do again I will extend it for 2 days, 4 days, 1 week if not a permanent ban. (I not sure if this apply to sticky jumper)

RED RULES:
Detouring/delaying: if the red detour or delaying I will kill them because it said in the rules KOS but I will give them a warning.

Asking for a repeat: If a red asking for a repeat I will tell the warden to give a repeat if not and the player who asked for a repeat died by one of the guards I will slay him and respawn the player who got killed by him unless warden said last and final repeat then asking for repeat is too late.

Blue Control Room: If any of the red went to blue control room I will kill them if they said "free kill" I will tell them that they are inside of the blue control room.(I'm not sure if this rule is apply to all of the maps)

Ammo: If any reds have ammo they are KOS because it counts as rebelling.

Lethal taunts: Lethal taunt that will kill players is kos as it says in the rules

Force Bait: Red is not allowed to go and hit the opposite team as if they are baiting if they do this they are Kos if this is a free day blues is allowed to hit reds if the red is close to them such as blocking the doorway.

Griefing: I will warn them not to grief such as press button without warden's permission and also not intending to kill reds this applies for free days as most of them like to press buttons and abuse their free day.

Breaking Breakables: KOS, unless they are staying in an unreachable area then I will slay them if they do again I will ban them from the server for 1 day if not 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 1 week if not a permanent ban.

Cheating: Going to an alternate route is KOS as you must go through the mini-game to make the game fair.

Start/do not start a mini-game: If the warden says go inside climb but didn't say do not start they are allowed to start the game as the rules say so, but if the warden says go inside of climb do not start they are not allowed to start.

Camping in the unreachable area: I will warn them that they are not allow to camp in an unreachable area if they refuse to leave the area I will slay them if not ban for 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 1 week if not a permanent ban.

Don't be a smartass: If any of the red is kos and they tried to talk there way out from being kos if they died and spammed Free kill in chat I will gag if and say that they can't be a smartass and to try to get their self out of kos.

Custom LR Guidelines: Doing a forced class/communications/target individuals or do anything that impedes normal gameplay is not allowed as it says in the custom LR guideline if any of this happens I will warn the person that they are not allowed to do this kind of things in custom LR if they do again I will ban them for 1 day if not 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 1 week if not a permanent ban.

BLUE RULES:
Having a good mic: Blues should have a good mic or a quiet place when being warden or guard so that it the player can understand them easier without any problems if any of the players said that they can't hear the warden talk and some player can I will tell them to turn up the volume of the game or mic receiver as valve add it in the game.

Willing to be warden: If any of the guards is a warden they must be willing to be warden if they unwarden I will slay them if not they either join red or get a team ban for unwilling to be the warden.

Free killing: If any of the blues free kill a red without a reason I will team ban them 1 day and respawn the player who got free killed if not the person does it again I will extend it for 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 1 week if not a permanent ban.

Free killing free days: If any of the blues free killed a red during a free day I will slay them if not I will team ban him for 1 day if not 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 1 week if not a permanent ban.

Free hit: If any of the blues free hit a red player just because it's fun or he hates him I will tell him to stop and tell the warden to allow the red to go medic if the person does it again I will slay him if he refuses to stop I will team ban him for 1 day if not 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 1 week if not a permanent ban.

Force-baiting: If any of the blues are block any of the chokepoints to prevent the reds from going such as ladder I will warn them to not block it if not I will slay them if this continues I will team ban him for 1 day if not extend it for 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 1 week if not a permanent ban.

Camp in red areas: Camping in red areas such as climb, obstacle course or human vs sentry I will tell him to leave the red area if not any of the red tried to kill and got killed by him I will slay him for refusing to leave the red area if the continues I will team ban him 1 day if not extend it for 2 days, 3 days, 4 days if not a permanent ban.

Disguising: If any of the reds spies have a disguise on them I will tell them to undisguised because it's unfair to blues such that they can't tell who is the tell who is their team members if this continues I will ban him for 1 day if not extend it for 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 1 week if not a permanent ban.

Staying with the warden at all times: if any of the blues are not with the warden I will tell them to go back to the warden if they refuse to listen I will slay them I not I will team ban them for 1 day if again I will extend it for 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 1 week if not a permanent ban.

Blues may not trust reds: If any of the blues listen to the red player that say one the red free look even though they didn't if the blue proceed to kill that person I will slay him for free killing because without any proof or evidence of the person free look if this continues I will team ban him for 1 day for trusting the red players if this doesn't stop I will extend it for 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 1 week if not a permanent ban.

Force rebel: If a rebelling medic heals a non-rebelling red they are not considered Kos as they can't stop the medic from healing them if any of the guards kill any of the non-rebelling red just because a rebelling medic heals him I will slay that person for free kill a non-rebelling red if this free kill continues I will team ban him for 1 day if not 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 1 week if not a permanent ban.

LGKA: If a guard is the last person alive they are allowed to kill all red this does not apply to first-day free day or free day for all LR if the guard was a warden and he, unwarden just to be the last guard I will warn him that he is not allowed to LGKA as he was the previous warden during the round if he refuses to listen and he kills the reds I will team ban him for 1 day if not 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 1 week if not a permanent ban.

Team Killing: If any of the blues killed each other without being provoked is team bannable if the person killed the warden for fun I will team ban him for team killing if this continues I will extend it for 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 1 week if not a permanent ban.

Griefing: If any of the blues griefing such as activating without warden permission I will warn him if he does again I will slay him if not team ban for 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 1 week if not a permanent ban. (For ammo glitch I'm not sure cause if a blue died hold his primary/secondary weapons such as sniper rifle, SMG, Rocket Launcher, Minigun or revolver the red can just pick it up)

Ignore free kill orders from Warden: If a warden tells his team to free kill all of the red then I will warn him that ordering your teammate to free kill red is not allowed if he refuses to listen then I will team ban him for giving n invalid order if he does this again I will extend it for 2 days if not 3 days, 4 days, 1 week if still permanent ban.

Favoritism: If any of the blues allowed one of the red person to go medic and heal I will warn him that giving one person to go medic and the reset suffer is unfair to everyone if he continues I will team ban him for 1 day if not 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 1 week if not a permanent ban.

Killing reds during a repeat: If any of the blues killed a red during a repeat I will slay him and respawn the person who got free kill during a repeat if this still continues I will team ban him for 1 day if not extend it for 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 1 week if still doing it I will permanent ban him.

Going unreachable area: If a blue going an unreachable area such as one-time teleportation to the armoury and camping there without going out of the teleportation area I will warn him to leave the unreachable area if not I will ban him from the server for 1 day if he does this again I will extend it for 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 1 week if still, I will permanent ban him.

WARDEN'S RULE:
Kill order: If the warden says all red kill this person I will warn him that's is a kill order forcing red to kill your own teammate is not allowed if the warden refuses to listen then I will team ban him for 1 day if not 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 1 week if still doing it permanent ban.

Illegal friendly fire: If warden didn't say anything like cell wars/meat grinder/hunger games and just turn on ff, I will warn him that it's an illegal ff I will proceed to team ban if any of the red died because if FF if this happens again I will extend his team ban for 2 days if not 3 days, 4 days, 1 week if still doing it again will give him a permanent ban.

Tricky orders: Giving orders that make red confuse is team bannable such as dead players go to the red line and proceed to kill the reds if this happens I will warn the warden not to do a trick order if he refuses to listen to me then I will team ban him for 1 day if not 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 1 week if still permanent ban.

Pardoning reds: If the warden pardons a red even though he rebelled I will warn him that he is not allowed to pardon reds if he still does it I will team ban him for 1 day if not 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 1 week if still doing it again permanent ban.

Conflicting orders: If warden say don't touch my grass and follow the marker and the marker is on the grass they must follow the marker even though the warden say don't touch the grass if any of the guards kill the red even though the marker is there on grass I will slay him and respawn the dead player.

Maximum of 3 round of the same minigame in a row: If warden do the same minigame for the 4th time in a row I will tell the warden that they are not allowed to do the same minigame for the 4th time if they refuse to listen and proceed on doing the minigame then I will team ban him for 1 day if not 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 1 week if still doing it permanent ban.

Giving the Last Request: If a red is the last non-rebelling red then I will tell the warden to give him LR if not I will give him LR unless he is rebelling then the warden is not allowed to give the last rebelling red LR.

Repeat your orders a second time: If a red is asking for a repeat I will tell the warden to give a repeat if the warden is being overtalked then I will tell everyone to stop overtalking the warden if the warden didn't give a repeat because his order wasn't clear and proceed on killing the players who disobey his order then I will team ban him for 1 day if not 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 1 week if still permanent ban.

Meat grinder/Arena: If warden plays a meat grinder/arena during a first minigame then I will warn him that he is not allowed to do meat grinder or arena during a first minigame if he procced on to do it then I will team ban him for 1 day if not 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 1 week if still doing it again then permanent ban.

Renaming: If any of the wardens rename the red to "Bad boys" then I will proceed and him that renaming reds are not allowed if he refuses to listen then I will team ban him for 1 day if not 2 day, 3 days, 4 days, 1 week if still doing it again permanent ban.

Warden Hogging: If a player have been force warden 3 time in a row then I will tell him to stop being a warden if he proceeds on for the next round then I will team ban him for 1 day if not 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 1 week if still doing it again then permanent ban. If he got randomly chosen to be warden 3 time then I'm not sure if he is allowed to unwarden.

Warden cannot lie: if the warden lied then I will warn him if not I will team ban him for 1 day if again 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 1 week is still doing it again then a permanent ban.

Jeopardy: Warn must define his rules if the game will proceed with the default definition if warden gives a question that is not vailed or unrelated question then I will warn the warden that he only can ask tf2 or math question if he proceeds on giving invalid question then I will team ban him for 1 day if not 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 1 week if still doing it then permanent ban.

Mass Trivia: The warden must line the red in each row to make it as even as possible the warden must ask question base on tf2 or math question if the warden fails to do so then I will warn him if he does it again I will team ban him for 1 day if no 2 days, 3 days, 4 days, 1 week if still doing it again then permanent ban.

BANNED DAYS:
Shard/Gladiator/Shoot or Don't Shoot/Pokemon/Bad Luck Day/Trust Day/ 360 Day/Look Up Day/ Opposite Day if any of this day are were to happen then I will tell that person that they have to do this as it's a banned day if someone does it then I will proceed on banning them for doing a banned day.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Please add more staff to the SG server. :3

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
While forum activity is not absolutely needed, it was directly pointed out in a previous app that you don't file reports. It appears your only activity is making applications.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191229-152455.png
    Screenshot_20191229-152455.png
    624.1 KB · Views: 149
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom