Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined WolfHunterSpy's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickster

Mildly Menacing
User name:
WolfHunterSpy

Name
WolfHunterSpy

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:156515826

Your DiscordID
WolfHunterSpy#2654

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
OnlineSGamer | Hightower #1(No long available)

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Blackwonder SG | JailBreak(209.58.168.131:27060)

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I want to be moderator to make sure that everyone understand the rules of the server and don't always report players even though the the one who is in the wrong. Also to make sure that there is no one who is cheating in the server that will cause problem for Blackwonder's community server. I will try to be the first on to respond the reports in the server and I will always demo record if the were a problem that can't be solve by moderator. I will make sure that everyone don't break the rules.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
3:00PM - 12:00 PM SGT

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
General Punshiment:

Hacking - Permanent Ban that will include a demo/video proof
Advertising Hack - Will be checked, if he/she is not hacking I will only gag for 1440 minutes if again permanent muted
Mic/Chat Spam - I will give a warning through csay, psay, chat or voice if the person refuse to stop or ignores my warning I will gag/mute the person who refuse to stop for 30 min > 1 day > 2 days > 1 week > 1 Month > Permanent
Speaking foreign language over voice chat - I will warn the that person through csay or voice, I will tell the person that type are allow to use any language in the chat, if refuse to comply with the warning I will mute him for 60 minutes > 1 day > 2 days > 1 week > 2 weeks > 1 month > permanent
Racism over mic/chat - Gag/Mute for 1 day > 2 days > 1 week > 1 month >permanent
Non-mature voice over mic - I will tell them that they are not allowed to use voice chat, if refuse to listen 1 hour mute > 1 day mute > 2 days mute > 1 week mute
Revealing an undercover Admin – I will gag/mute the suspect for 1h > 1days > 2days > 1week > 2weeks > 1month > permanent.
Impersonating an admin(having [Admin] " in their name purposefully to impersonate for example) – I'd tell them to stop impersonating/change their name and if they fail to comply, I will issue a 1h ban>1day ban>2day ban>3day ban>1week ban>1month ban>permanent ban
Evading punishment – Original punishment will be multiplied by 2x
Inappropriate spray – I will spray ban them.
Abusing !calladmin - I will issue a 1 day ban > 2day ban > 1week ban> 1month ban > permanent (The reason why I jump straight to a ban is because the user is usually aware that what they’re doing is a bannable offense.)
Ammo glitching – They will be kicked with a clear explanation to why they got kicked, and if the suspect does not comply and keeps ammo glitching on purpose I will issue a 1day ban >2 day ban>1 week ban>2 weeks ban>1 month >permanent ban

JailBreak General Punishments:

Exploiting – I will be warning the user and if the user doesn’t comply, I will be banning the suspect for 1day> 2days> 1week> 1month> permanent. This may also depend on the severity and how much it effects the round as a whole.
Freeday griefing/abuse - I will ask the RED to stop and slay if he/she continues.
Being in an unreachable area – I will ask them to get out and if they don’t, I will issue a slay.
Delaying – I will ask the RED/BLUE to stop delaying through csay and if they fail to comply, I will slay.
Evading punishment – Original punishment will be multiplied by 2x
False accusations – A warning will be given as well as an explanation if needed. If said person remains unaware of my warnings, I will issue a 60 minutes gag/mute > 1 day gag/mute > 2 days gag/mute > 1 week gag/mute > 1 month gag/mute > permanent gag/mute
Sticky trapping – They will be requested to detonate their stickies far away from REDs, and warn them if they're on the RED team. If they don’t comply, I will slay>1day ban>2day ban>3day ban>1week ban>1month ban>1 month ban>permanent ban
Delaying the round – Tell them to stop delaying and if they don’t, I will issue a slay.
Ghosting – I will issue a 1 hour mute/gag>8 hour mute/gag>1 day mute/gag>2 days mute/gag>3 days mute/gag>1 week mute/gag>1 month mute/gag>permanent

RED's Punshiments:
Abusing/Exploiting as a freeday
- I will give a warning and if they refuse to stop I will slay them. If they refuse to stop I will ban them for 1 day > 2 days > 1 week > 1 month > permanent

Guards punishments

Team kill – I Will determine if it was accidental or not, if it wasn’t accidental, I will issue a slay as well as a 1 day guard ban and if it was accidental, I will inform them to not do it again + respawning the other BLU.
Freehit – Warn them to not do it again, and if they do not comply, I will slay them. Their punishment will extend to 1day guard ban > 2day guard ban > 1week guard ban > 1month guard ban > permanent if they do not stop.
Freekill – I will warn them to not do it again, slaying the BLU who freekilled, guard banning them for 1day and respawning the RED who was freekilled. TIf the suspect freekills again, the punishment will extend to a 3day guard ban > 1week guard ban > 1month guard ban > permanent guardban.
Massfreekill > I will issue a 1 week ban as well as a permanent guardban. If possible, I will respawn the ones who got killed (Another scenario is to just smite them all to begin a new round)
No mic – I will issue a permanent guard ban. They can appeal their guardban by proving that they have a mic later.
Muffled/Inaudible mic – I will tell them to fix their mic and switch to RED just in case. If they do not comply and are still on the BLU team causing trouble, they will receive a permanent guardban until their mic Is fixed.
Favoritism – I will tell them to stop favoring, and if they don’t comply, I will issue a 30min guardban > 1hour guard ban > 1day guard ban > 2day guard ban > 1week guard ban > 1month guard ban > permanent
Disguising as a spy – I will tell them to undisguise, and if they don’t undisguise, I will slay them.
Forcebaiting - I will ask the BLU to stop forcebaiting, and if they don't comply, I will issue a 1day guardban>2day guardban>1week guardban>1month guardban>permanent guardban

Warden punishments

Unwardening
– I will force them to go warden, as well as mic checking them. If they do not comply, I will issue a 1 day guardban>1day guardban>1week guardban>1month guardban>permament guardban
It will be permanent directly if the suspect does not have a mic.
Not willing to give at least a second repeat – I will tell them that they have to repeat their order, and if they do not comply I will issue a 1day guardban> 2day guardban> 1week guardban>1month guardban>permanent guardban.
Illegal FF – I will turn off FF, slay the warden + placing a 1 day teamban>2day guardban>1week guardban>1 month guardban on him/her
(if possible, I will try to respawn the victims. This may also depend on how many people that got killed, and if it was intended or not)
Lying to REDs – I will inform the suspect that what they’re doing isn’t allowed + giving them a 1h guardban> 1day guardban>2day guardban>1week guardban>1month guardban>permanent guardban
Renaming REDs – I will tell the Warden not to rename them, and if he/she doesn’t comply, I will issue a slay>1day guardban> 2day guardban> 1week guardban>1month guardban>permanent guardban
Misleading/Tricky orders – I will explain to them why it’s a tricky order, and to make them clearer. If they do ignore my warnings, I will issue a slay>1day guardban >2day guardban >1week guardban>1month guardban>permanent guardban
Warden hogging for the 4th time – I will force them to unwarden, and if they keep hogging warden, I will issue a slay>1day guardban>2day guardban>1week guardban
LR Denial – I will inform them about their wrong doings, giving the victim LR, as well as giving them1h guardban>1day guardban>2day guardban>1week guardban >1month guardban > permanent
Doing Illegal days (chaining specific days for example) - I will tell them not to do it again, and if they fail to comply, I will issue a 1h guardban>1day guardban>2day guardban>1week guardban>1month guardban>permanent

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Some of the information I used is from some of the forums to get more ideas for my forums.
Also can I change my email and my date of brith. There are a lot things that happen in BlackWonder SG | JailBreak and I want to help fix that problem by being a moderator for the server and also I show support for the server (Don't be mad RainBow) I only want to be mod for this server.
I don't like taking a full responsibly of taking care of all of the server I only take care a server which is close to my country such as SG server.

My bans and comms
My Admin app(Declinded)

I always wanted to be a moderator in a server cause making a public server is not easy to do cause you need to spent a lot of money and time.

Last edited:

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

-Declined due to obvious plagiarism from my application. Don't try to plagiarize again. Stupidity is when you do something over and over again expecting for a different result.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom