Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined WolfHunterSpy's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickster

Mildly Menacing
>ser name: WolfHunterSpy

Name
WolfHunterSpyMain

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:156515826

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on? BlackWonder SG | JailBreak

Why would you like to become an admin? I would like to help out the server. I have been on the server a lot, I have dealt with its problems before (like cheaters or people breaking the rules in general) and think that I am up for the task of dealing with these problems. I would like to help the server to stay fun, a place for people to chill and a place for players talk and I don't want the sg server to rain down .(Edited)

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names OverKill

When are you usually available to play? I try to be online for 24/7

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play
General Rules

Talking Over Warden: I will tell them to not talk over warden if continue talking over warden will be mute for 45 minutes> 1 hour> 5 hours> 10 Hours> 1 day> 1 Week > 1 Month> Permanent.

Armory Camping: I will tell them to leave the Armory if continue will be team ban for 1 day> 10 days> 30 days> 38 days> 60 days> permanent

Delaying: I will tell them not to delay the round if continue will be slain.

Ghosting: I will tell them not to ghost if they ghost a player they will be mute/gag for 45 minutes> 1 hour> 10 Hours> permanent.

Sticky Trap: I will tell them not to place sticky if continue they will be ban for 1 day> 10 days> 30 days> 38 days> 60 days> permanent

Exploits: I will tell them to kill them self if continue I will ban them for 1 day> 10 days> 30 days> 38 days> 60 days> permanent

False Accusation: I will tell them not to stop any false accusation if continue gag/mute for 45 minutes> 3 hours> 9 hours> 12 hours> permanent.

Banned days: I will tell them not to do a banned day, if continue I will ban him for 1 day> 10 days> 30 days> 38 days> 60 days> permanent

Playing music on mic: I will tell him to stop if continue 45 minutes mute> 1 day> 10 days> 30 days> 38 days> 60 days> permanent.

Useing Voice Changer: I will tell him to stop using the voice changer if continue 45 minutes mute> 1 day> 10 days> 30 days> 38 days> 60 days> permanent
pretending to be warden: I will tell him to stop if continue 1 day ban> 10 days> 30 days> 38 days> 60 days> permanent

BLUE TEAM

Free killing: I will tell them not to free kill any reds if they free kill someone I will slay them, if continue I will ban him for 1 day> 10 days> 1 week> 10 weeks> 1 month> permanent.

Free hit: I will tell them not to freehit the reds if they freehit 1 of the red that red player is allowed to go medic if continue I will ban him for 1 day> 10 days> 30 days> 38 days> 60 days> permanent.

stay with the warden at all time: If not with warden will be slain if continue I will team ban him for 1 day> 10 days> 30 days> 38 days> 60 days> permanent.

LGKA: If their 1 guard left I will tell him to the last guard kill all if not I will slay him.

Team killing: If they team kill I will team ban them for 45 minutes>1 day> 10 days> 30 days> 38 days> 60 days> permanent.

Griefing: I will tell them not to grief if continue I will ban him for 1 day> 10 days> 30 days> 38 days> 60 days> permanent.

Favoritism: I will tell him not to favoritism, if continue I will ban him for 1 day> 10 days> 30 days> 38 days> 60 days> permanent.

Killing red when they asked for a repeat: I will tell the blue team that 1 of the red asked for a repeat if someone kill him I will slay him and respawn dead if continue I will ban him for 1 day> 10 days> 30 days> 38 days> 60 days> permanent.

Don't kill 1 of the red during a repeat: If someone killed a red during a repeat I will slay them and respawn dead if continue I will ban him for 1 day> 10 days> 30 days> 38 days> 60 days> permanent

Unreachable sport: I will tell him to leave the unreachable sport if not I will slay him, if continue I will ban him for 1 day> 10 days> 30 days> 38 days> 60 days> permanent

Warden

Kill order: I will tell him not give a kill order if continue I will team ban him for 1 day> 10 days> 30 days> 38 days> 60 days> permanent

illegal FF: I will tell the warden to slay them self if continue I will team ban him for 1 day> 10 days> 30 days> 38 days> 60 days> permanent

Trick orders: I will tell the warden its a trick order if continue I will team ban him for 1 day> 10 days> 30 days> 38 days> 60 days> permanent

Pardon: I will tell the warden pardon is not allowed, if continue I will team ban him for 1 day> 10 days> 30 days> 38 days> 60 days> permanent

Conflicting orders: I will tell the warden they can't give such order that they own the sports example"stay off my grass" if continue 1-day team ban> 10 days> 30 days> 38 days> 60 days> permanent

Always givelr: if there is 1 red left who is not rebelling they get LR if never give him I will tell him to give him his lr if continue I will team ban him for 1 day> 10 days> 30 days> 38 days> 60 days> permanent.

Willing to be warden: If your chosen to be warden give order and not delay if unwarden 45-minute team ban if continue 1 days team ban> 10 days> 30 days> 38 days> 60 days> permanent

Meat grinder first minigame: I will tell the warden they can't do meat grinder first minigame if warden does it on the first minigame I will team ban him for 1 day> 10 days> 30 days> 38 days> 60 days> permanent

Rename: I will tell the warden you can't rename them to any name but only prisoners and reds if continue rename I will team ban him for 1 day> 10 days> 30 days> 38 days> 60 days> permanent.

Warden lied: I will tell the warden they can't lie if they lied I will ask him to slay himself if continue I will team ban him for 45 minutes> 1 day> 10 days> 30 days> 38 days> 60 days> permanent

Chain specific days: I will tell the warden you can't do it each round if continue I will team ban him for 1 day> 10 days> 30 days> 38 days> 60 days> permanent

RED

Griefing: I will tell him not grief if continue I will ban him for 1 day> 10 days> 30 days> 38 days> 60 days> permanent

Cheating: I will ban him for 1 day> 10 days> 30 days> 38 days> 60 days> permanent

Camping an unreachable sport: I will tell them to leave the unreachable sport if continue 1-day ban> 10 days> 30 days> 38 days> 60 days> permanent

Smartass: I will tell them to not be a smart ass.

Free day abuse: I will tell him not to freeday abuse if continue I will slay him.

Last edited:

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

This seems to be a general issue for most of your punishments so I'm going to pick one of them as an example.
I will tell the warden you can't rename them to any name but only prisoners and reds if continue rename I will team ban him for 1 day> 10 days> 1 week> 10 weeks> 1 month> permanent.
10 days > 1 week (7 days)
10 weeks > 1 month (4-5 weeks)
So what exactly is your intention to constantly increase and decrease your punishment length?

Last edited:

Hyped

Rage Inducing
This would be useful for any admins (He typed in banned after that)
Screenshot (62).png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom