Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Wolfgang's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgang

User name: Wolfgang

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:71838334

Who has punished you?
Saylen

Why were you punished?
Exploiting

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I don't recall exploiting in any way. Sure I kill people, but that's not against the rules as far as I'm aware (I really only play on the Minecraft Neon US). Is there a demo or some form of evidence I can view? And in the event I was, I apologize.

Last edited:

Vix

Somewhat Threatening
I've warned you several times myself regarding using B-hop to instantly pop the Phlog which is an exploit of the B-hop plugin, you've been warned, kicked and even banned in the past and when I saw you rejoin the first thing you started doing was B-hopping with the phlog to give yourself uber and instant crits to spawncamp red.

Wolfgang.png

This was a ban back in febuary, after I had warned you the past 3 days in a row to stop (which you did) but were back at it the next day.

If you really were sorry then you wouldn't have done it as many times as you have and wouldn't need to be warned multiple times.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I've removed the ban due to the improper scaling and the lack of a demo.

It seems you were, as Saylen said, exploiting with the phlog on trade. Please try not to do that or it's unlikely a future appeal will be overturned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom