Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Wolfen's Ban appeal

Wolfen

Username: Wolfen

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_1:0:72121957

Who has punished you?
Kerknor

Why were you punished?
Accusation of Aimbotting

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was banned from Blackwonder servers back in 2018, and quite frankly I had forgotten about the ban. Recently however, I tried joining a Class vs Class server hosted by Blackwonder and was unable to, and after awhile I remembered this ban. I had appealed the ban previously back in 2018 right after it happened but it was denied due to a demo that was taken of me that according to Kerknor, "I didn't even make it 3 full mins into it before it was plainly obvious that hacks were involved". When that demo was taken I had over 1,000 hours in the game with a majority of it being classes such as sniper and spy, and currently I have reached over 2,000 hours in the game without any other bans or incidents concerning my account on Official Steam servers or other community servers. I was hoping that this issue could be revisited and hopefully resolved so that I could possibly start playing some of the wide variety of servers and unique gamemodes that Blackwonder offers.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Removing ban, as it's unlikely former admin Kerknor still has or can give us this demo, and it was not uploaded in sourcebans or in the previous appeal.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom