Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Winter uwu's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winter uwu

Scarcely Lethal

Al1ce

User name: Winter uwu

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:78166276

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
Freekilling LR Receiver.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I believe my punishment should be revoked as currently, 90% of the time, there are no competent or even passable blus online. I understand that my punishment was justified and I do deserve it however I feel for the benefit of the AUSJB server and community, it would benefit having me be able to go onto blu as I commit a large portion of my time to playing on JB and as warden.

Winter uwu

Scarcely Lethal

Al1ce

I also want to add that I have clips of people on blu not knowing the rules and in situations where if I was on blu I would be able to handle and fix without having to voteteamban etc

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Let me preface this by saying that I'll never be removing a freekill teamban caused by a splash weapon. You have utterly no reason to use such a weapon if you cannot properly aim it, and even more competent players are still taking a gamble utilizing them.
You are correct, most blue players don't know the rules and end up either getting teambanned or constantly getting run over by the reds as a result. That said, why should we let you help them if you're no better than they are? You know what the rules are (somewhat), and you broke them anyways.
Your punishment expires in three days. Perhaps watching blue team getting stomped for a little longer will encourage you to be more careful next time.
Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom