Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Winter uwu's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winter uwu

Scarcely Lethal

Al1ce

User name: Winter uwu

Name
Winter or Alice

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:78166276

Your DiscordID
Winter♥#0922

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
I managed Airborne Delta while they were starting up and a smaller server I can no longer remember.

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I generally play on AUS Dodgeball, AUS 2fort, Aus Hightower and AUS Jailbreak and wish to moderate all of these if possible.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I wish to become a moderator as I wish to deal with the rule breakers of the server and make the server a more enjoyable place for everyone.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Foxsera, Y3p and Breezie

When are you usually available to play?
I am generally available to play anytime after 3:20pm on weekdays and all day weekends.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Jailbreak Rules
Do not overtalk Admin during a mic check- Mute and gag
No talking over Warden- Mute or Slay
No armoury camping- Slay and teamban
No baiting- Slay
No delaying- Slay
No ghosting- 30 minutes mute or gag> 1 hour mute or gag> 1 day> 3 days> 1 week
No continuously calling out false accusations-30 minutes mute or gag> 1 hour mute or gag> 1 day> 3 days> 1 week
No sticky traps-Slay or teamban

Red Team
No cheating- Slay
No camping in unreachable areas- slay

Blue Team
Have a good microphone- Teamban, Slay
Be willing to play Warden- Teamban, Slay
No freekilling- Freekilling will result in a slay or teamban. Mfreekilling will result in slay, Teamban and possibly a temporary ban.
No pardoning reds- This will result in a slay and possibly teamban

General Rules
Mic Spam-Warning> 30 minute mute>1 hour mute> 2 hour mute> 4 hour mute>6 hour mute
Cheating-Permanent Ban
Exploits-Warn>Slay>1 day ban>2 day ban> 3 day ban> 1 week ban> 2 week>3 week>4 week> Permanent Ban
Calladmin abuse- Warning>Mute>1 hour ban>3 hour ban
Calling out an undercover admin/mod- Warning>Mute>1 hour ban>3 hour ban

Dodgeball Rules
Stealing-Warning>Slay>1 hour ban> 3 hour ban> 5 hour ban> 1 day ban> 3 day ban
Suicide-2 warning>kick>1 day ban>2 day ban> 3 day ban> 1 week ban> 2 week>3 week>4 week? Permanent Ban
Delaying-Warning>Slay>1 day ban>2 day ban> 3 day ban> 1 week ban> 2 week>3 week>4 week> Permanent Ban
Player blocking-Warning>Slay>1 day ban>2 day ban> 3 day ban> 1 week ban> 2 week>3 week>4 week> Permanent Ban

Deathmatch Rules
Spawn Camping-Warning>Slay>1 day ban>2 day ban> 3 day ban> 1 week ban> 2 week> Permanent Ban
Exploiting-Warning>Slay>1 day ban>2 day ban> 3 day ban> 1 week ban> 2 week> Permanent Ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I have been denied twice before and I understand the reasons for the denial. I would like to say that I am trying to work on my attitude towards other players however there are a few reasons this may prove more difficult to me. I would not like to disclose them here but if you private message me on either Discord or Steam I will happily answer. I would also like to say and recommend for you to ask the servers that I play on and ask the players any questions about me. I believe there will be a general consensus of players who believe I would be a good moderator and know the rules. Obviously there will be players who will disagree as everyone has enemies.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf

The Fattest and the Fluffiest
Staff Member
Admin
Winter♥_chatlog.png

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

No thanks, due to the chatlogs above. Also because I joined literally minutes before you left AUS JB to make this report, only to see you doing no jump day sweeper.
We do not decline your applications because we don't like you. We do it because you are immature and would not be suited for the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom