Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Windflow's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windflow

Somewhat Threatening
What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:124049108

Who has punished you?
Jim

Why were you punished?
Commandspamming

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because a ban i a bit too harsh maybe a 6 month gb would be enough

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

You haven't acknowledged or apologised for your actions; you're almost demanding for it to be changed to a longer guard ban.

You've shown that you aren't taking this appeal seriously as you're shitposting your own thread because someone disliked your appeal (which is reasonable considering you constantly break rules, and your appeal is extremely short).

As Will said, you said in your last appeal that you would try to not break rules, yet you still sit there and do it.

If I remember, when you were last punished you decided to start being an arse in-game and doing stupid stuff to try and annoy people. A great way to show you're improving? I think not.

I think the ban should stay. His bans/comms show he will not be changing for the better any time soon.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

I've already seen it. It doesn't directly state "Appeal and we'll reduce it".

Perm guard ban is equal measure, however I think the ban is more appropriate.

Edit: It does say that, I'm a dumbass. @Jim Why give him the option? The appeal would've happened regardless.

Toast | blw.tf

Somewhat Threatening
You have always been a rulebreaker and very toxic in general you were given a chance last time but this time you expect them to reduce it?

Edit: It hasn't been two weeks since your last appeal and you have already been given another punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom