Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Windflow's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windflow

Somewhat Threatening
What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
windflow#9430

Who has punished you?
Viking?

Why were you punished?
Spam and i cant remember anymore the other reasons

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because im very bored usually and i cant get admins on surely always and i do not know how to upload demos

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Considering you STILL can't follow the rules in the gameservers, and actively try to get other players to break them unwittingly, I am AGAINST this strongly.

Lolboy

Nolifer Extraordinaire

Lolboy

IM bored usually thats why i break the rules or im just toxic at that time Aka almost always
This just proves you should remain banned since you cannot seem to learn how to behave yourself. I can't judge how you are since I don't know you well. But seeing this isn't the first ban appeal I've seen from you, I am convinced you're not a quick learner, and will remain toxic, as you said.

D

Deleted member 2049

IM bored usually thats why i break the rules or im just toxic at that time Aka almost always
You are bored? Thats your reason to break the rules? I think you should stay banned, there are Consequences to your actions you know...

D

Deleted member 2049

i never almost play with my friend and im so rarely with him in irl
Getting off track here now, but anyways. You clearly break rules for the fun of it like many others in jailbreak overall. You dont want to suffer the consequences for spamming so you make an appeal for it. If you wont learn, no point in removing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom