Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Windflow's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windflow

Somewhat Threatening
What was your type of punishment
Ban

What is your SteamID?
Discord name is windflow

Who has punished you?
Viking?

Why were you punished?
Spam and rude {ban from discord] No im not banned from the servers

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because I HATE WHEN THERE IS FREEKILLERS AND I CANT MAKE A REPORT WELL

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because I HATE WHEN THERE IS FREEKILLERS AND I CANT MAKE A REPORT WELL
You can make a report, just record a demo and post a report on the forums, it's even more convenient for admins than having to go on the server s 24/7
You're probably gonna rate this dumb like you seem to do with all my replies when I disagree with you but it's your own fault that you're in this situation.

And this doesn't help you:
IMG_2711.PNG
IMG_2712.PNG
IMG_2713.PNG

Last edited:

tom7351

Mildly Menacing
You can make a report, just record a demo and post a report on the forums, it's even more convenient for admins than having to go on the server s 24/7
You're probably gonna rate this dumb like you seem to do with all my replies when I disagree with you but it's your own fault that you're in this situation.

And this doesn't help you:
View attachment 2078 View attachment 2079 View attachment 2080
i Agree with Pablo, what you are doing to the community is really disturbing for not only the admins/owner, but also the normal people in discord. The reason is also wierd, you can make reports with a steamid which can't change. So i'm gonna say declined.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
A.PNG Search 'from: windflow'

Several people told you you'd get kicked, a statement which you denied and simply continued to spam and shitpost with increased frequency. I don't get why you wouldn't heed their warnings when you know you've been kicked before.

Your only mentioned reason for unban is that you want access to the requesthelp channel, but most people won't trust you to help enforce rules when you can't quite follow them yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom