Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Wind The Fool's Gag Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wind The Fool

salemi

What was your type of punishment?:

Gag for 1d

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:0:95666513

Who has punished you?

x9_raven

Why were you punished?

Micspam

Why should you revoke my punishment?

While playing on the US Blackwonder JB server, I was muted after saying the statement 'pee pee poo poo head'. For the memes, of course.
Multiple others within nearly the same timespan were muted and teambanned by the same person under 'micspam'. From eye- and ear- witness, I do not recall them micspamming. I may have a horrible microphone, and I believe the person was muting me for just that. I was actively getting responses from other players however, so I know my microphone isn't static.

TL; DR What I'm saying is I was muted without warning and under the wrong reasons. I have had no other incidents with my microphone being the way it is. 100000 Cold Nights didn't have a problem with me, and he was on mere hours ago. I had the exact same setup and mic from before.

x9_raven

real
Staff Member
Admin
Hello, I muted you for micspam since you kept talking while I was trying to tell the blues to follow the rules while the blues were doing a bad job at being guards. But seeing as though you have no commblocks, and the fact I should have been brief with the warnings I gave early in-game, I'll remove the commblock. Next time you do micspam the commblock will stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom