Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Will5023

Status
Not open for further replies.

s1mple

He needs to get at least a mute ban as he had overtalked 2 wardens when they were giving instructions also he was harrasing me telling me to shut the fuck up and im retarding some other stuff along that line calling me blind and stupid for "freekilling him"

Console

Server Clearing
umm what is this? if you want him to get a mute ban report him instead of this

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
I may have over-talked after you free killed, to ask why you did indeed free kill me when i had not yet reached the line however i did not overtalk at any other time. apart from asking you two whether you were going to do something. also yes proof.

Wolfi

Truly Feared
He's just being salty now because his friend was banned and if he has no proof I think he is just making stuff up now at this point in order to save his friend or he is just getting a kick out of trolling people.
Also will did say that he over talked only for a one question which isn't properly over talking.
You stated that he called you blind? proof?

Eric61485

Spectacularly Lethal

Kyde

You did freekill I can remember that and Will just talked over you because you didn't slay yourself.

And yes, proof.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I may have over-talked after you free killed, to ask why you did indeed free kill me when i had not yet reached the line however i did not overtalk at any other time. apart from asking you two whether you were going to do something. also yes proof.
For such a reason to ""Overtalk"" this is not even rule breaking Thus, so far you have nothing useful to say... other than he told you to "Shut the fuck up" which isn't punishable, since you don't even have a proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom