Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Will5023 is NOT innocent

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, u thought u can lock the thread? HAHA! nope. I have proof. It doesnt matter whether or not the button was closed or not, he cannon teleport me to a button. I wouldve seen the button and chose something else. but NOPE!!! HE TELEPORTS ME SOMEWHERE ELSE. And his excuse now? "U made an annoying noise". What the actual F*ck. I have a friend whos messaging me he was crabbing, and will teleported him. heres a screenshot. http://prntscr.com/f3sqsq He has his friend coming. Good luck will.

Console

Server Clearing
I don't think it's a good idea to call an admin a cunt.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
first off i did not teleport you to a button i teleported you externally from all the buttons as in two feet backwards not "somewhere else" second off i never teleported anyone else but you that one time other than the other admin to me to get the proof that i did not abuse you. also... i did lock the thread so yeah. oh and that flash rabbit, he got gagged by suicide the other admin, not me so yeah. your screenshot literally says that someone teleported him. wasnt me, wasnt suicide you once again have provided no proof. invalid again.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

A quick comment on the matter. As far as I understood this you teleported him because he was trying to press a button that couldn't be pressed. Now, as @CreepConnor | Trade.tf | says here very rightfully. You can't just teleport people just because he was trying to hit a button that wasn't there, that's his choice. As long as he is not delaying the round or breaking other rules he is free to go and hit the wall and if you teleport him and he accidentally activates another button because of that, that's your fault. He as a player shouldn't expect you to teleport him.

To me, this actually seems like slight abuse. As hitting a wall is not a valid reason to teleport players anywhere. It could be seen otherwise, for example you tried to help him because he maybe didn't notice that the button cannot be pressed but if that was your intention then you should've warned him using other methods. I believe you should rethink the situation here and if this is the case just cut your losses and apologize.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
Would like to say this. Yes I did mean to teleport, but I did so only as a joke and made sure you were behind all the buttons and had not intended at all for you to press the wrong button. It was a case of bad timings with the buttons activating the second after and I apologise and initially did so as I thought you would also take it as funny like "whoa what happened ohhh this guys an admin haha" unfortunately that obviously did not happen. and I will be making sure in future that people are indeed "cool" with anything.

tl:dr apologies for the teleport and I didn't mean for this to happen. - changing to resolved

Last edited:
first off i did not teleport you to a button i teleported you externally from all the buttons as in two feet backwards not "somewhere else" second off i never teleported anyone else but you that one time other than the other admin to me to get the proof that i did not abuse you. also... i did lock the thread so yeah. oh and that flash rabbit, he got gagged by suicide the other admin, not me so yeah. your screenshot literally says that someone teleported him. wasnt me, wasnt suicide you once again have provided no proof. invalid again.
You teleported me to a BUTTON specifically zombie invasion. 1 hu away. Don't even try to lie.

A quick comment on the matter. As far as I understood this you teleported him because he was trying to press a button that couldn't be pressed. Now, as @CreepConnor | Trade.tf | says here very rightfully. You can't just teleport people just because he was trying to hit a button that wasn't there, that's his choice. As long as he is not delaying the round or breaking other rules he is free to go and hit the wall and if you teleport him and he accidentally activates another button because of that, that's your fault. He as a player shouldn't expect you to teleport him.

To me, this actually seems like slight abuse. As hitting a wall is not a valid reason to teleport players anywhere. It could be seen otherwise, for example you tried to help him because he maybe didn't notice that the button cannot be pressed but if that was your intention then you should've warned him using other methods. I believe you should rethink the situation here and if this is the case just cut your losses and apologize.
The button appeared pressable (it was red) even though people say it doesnt appear. IDK. But he teleported me to one that was red so before i even got to see it he teleported me i guess.

Would like to say this. Yes I did mean to teleport, but I did so only as a joke and had not intended at all for you to press the wrong button. It was a case of bad timings with the buttons activating the second after and I apologise and initially did so as I thought you would also take it as funny like "whoa what happened ohhh this guys an admin haha" unfortunately that obviously did not happen. and I will be making sure in future that people are indeed "cool" with anything.

tl:dr apologies for the teleport and I didn't mean for this to happen. - changing to resolved
Resolved.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
So, u thought u can lock the thread? HAHA! nope. I have proof. It doesnt matter whether or not the button was closed or not, he cannon teleport me to a button. I wouldve seen the button and chose something else. but NOPE!!! HE TELEPORTS ME SOMEWHERE ELSE. And his excuse now? "U made an annoying noise". What the actual F*ck. I have a friend whos messaging me he was crabbing, and will teleported him. heres a screenshot. http://prntscr.com/f3sqsq He has his friend coming. Good luck will.
May I just ask how tf that screenshot has provided ANY proof or info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom