Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

News Will5023 broke the server because he's ugly...COME PLAY DEATHRUN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Femcake

Strange

Fisch

i have to agree i cant sit around and just stare at this thread , will is not that ugly but he is gives us no mercy and directly bans us , he threatens us , he doesnt give chances , he doesnt teach us what are how to do one specific thing on a specific modded server like jb , he doesnt tell us to stop without giving 3 warnings and after that he directly mute/kick/ban/etc to that player and also he is quite offending , im sorry will i have to be honest if you are reading this :/

Caike

Mildly Menacing
i have to agree i cant sit around and just stare at this thread , will is not that ugly but he is gives us no mercy and directly bans us , he threatens us , he doesnt give chances , he doesnt teach us what are how to do one specific thing on a specific modded server like jb , he doesnt tell us to stop without giving 3 warnings and after that he directly mute/kick/ban/etc to that player and also he is quite offending , im sorry will i have to be honest if you are reading this :/
Cuz you're fishy, Willy The Whale hate fishs, he eat them

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
Will's 1 day punishment guarantee is a promise man. I know to you, a promise means nothing, but to me it's serious, dont break the rules. (you also dont get warned not to mass freekill fishy perhaps read the rules)
hey barbie.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom