Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Will5023 Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was in doomsday, and finished it and was about to choose my desired button. Then will said DON'T CHOOSE THAT ONE I said no I am choosing it and i was swinging my weapon on the button then he teleported me to another button right when i was swinging and he made me choose a different one. It took me SOOOO long to get to the end of the doomsday. This is abuse. Then he says "I'm an admin lolz" which does NOT make it better.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Would be nice if you could provide some evidence, without it, we can't do anything.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
the button you chose was not active to be chosen and i only teleported you away because there were other people there who had also completed the course and i believe you should have chosen with them rather than spamming the buttons and thus also creating an annoying sound. it's not my issue that you happened to walk fowards and keep swinging and chose a different button without looking, but the button you wanted would still have been not available. i didn't say i'm admin lolz i mentioned i was admin and that i was going to explain all this but you went afk and did this.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
got a demo proving the button could not be chosen as well as a screenshot, as response to "he made me choose a different one" you would have had to chose another anyway and i don't control your keyboard i just moved you away for the reasons i explained above. marking as invalid
20170503214236_1.jpg

Suicide

Suislide
Helping @will5023 to prove that he is innocent. I have proof the will did nothing wrong! The only buttons that was pressed was the Nuke and the Zombie buttons. Will teleported the player away from the button because the nuke button was activated. I have a demo and a image.

Attachments

• demo_record.dem
    2.6 MB · Views: 304
  • 20170503164237_1.jpg
    20170503164237_1.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 284
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom