Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Wilko's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilko

Gforce

User name: Wilko
Name
Dylan
Your Age
Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:162689952
Your DiscordID: Wilko #0003
Have you managed servers previously?
No but i have on games like gmod and csgo.
Which servers have you previously managed? none on tf2
On what servers do you usually play on? BlackWonder SG | Dodge Ball
Why would you like to become an admin? I decided to become admin today because their are no staff that are currently from Australia so their is no 1 that can deal with the toxic player also mic spammers, chat spammers and players that advertise. i tried out dona but the toxic players i tried to vote mainly have friends in the server that vote no .
Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes. only the owner
If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names: Benedevil
When are you usually available to play?
I can be available on weekdays from 10:00 Am Aest till late when ever i go to bed. Im usually very active.
Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play
Mic Spam: Warning 1: Verbal warning| Warning 2: !Mute (player) 30 mins| Warning 3: !mute (player) 6 hours.
Chat Spam: Warning 1: Verbal warning| Warning 2 !Gag (player) 30 mins| Warning 3: !Gag (player) 6 hours.
Racism: give him/her a fat verbal warning and then if it continues ill give him a 1-3 day ban. depends how far it goes.
Toxic players: i would straight up Mute/Gag for 30 minutes after those 30 minutes if they start again ill do 6 hours then if i hear them the next day being toxic it will be 24 hours.
Sprays: any over the top rude nude sprays with have a permanent spray ban.
Orbiting longer then what is says in the rules will be slayed. if they keep going i would kick them. if they come back and do it again ill give them a soft 1 hour ban.
Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know:
Gmod: so being staff of a packed 60 player gmod server was sometimes a massive pain but i learned how to deal with it over time and became good with it. Dealing with a punch of people screaming over each other while in a admin sit hasn't always been easy but I've always liked to keep servers as clean as i can from toxic mingy players

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
Hello Wilko.

Have you managed servers previously? No but i have on games like gmod and csgo.
Could you name the communities you have managed?

Your DiscordID: Wilko #0003
You are not in the Blackwonder discord server.

This might seem like nothing but in my opinion, this just shows a lack of interest and that you haven't taken your time writing this application.

Mic Spam: Warning 1: Verbal warning| Warning 2: !Mute (player) 30 mins| Warning 3: !mute (player) 6 hours
One warning should do the job. There is no need to give out multiple warnings. It's just gonna make it harder for you.

Racism: give him/her a fat verbal warning and then if it continues ill give him a 1-3 day ban. depends how far it goes.
You would gag or mute the player, not ban them.

I don't belive you would be great staff and especially not an admin. -Support

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
You don't really knows how the punishment system works.
Basically what Supreme said.

Have you managed servers previously? No but i have on games like gmod and csgo.
Alright, but which servers, exactly?

And now, about your chatlog that i spent some minutes looking through all the 268 pages... even if most of it consists into commands, it's pretty bad, you sound like that casual annoying player who likes to make others salty, and in some of the screenshots i found & screenshotted (Couldn't put it on this post because of attaching limit), you kind of sound xenophobic.
I'm seriously questioning if you were ever an admin/mod in a Gmod/CS:GO server.

Your first session were on 9th of this month, but on the bright side, you have almost 4 days of total playtime, which means you're kinda active.
You joined the forums and instantly applied, and as i said before, your first session were a few days ago, that makes you look power-hungry.

Plus, your application has almost no effort put in it.
For now, -support
Good luck on your app though.

Wilko

Gforce

I don’t wanna be power hungry. I’m sorry that I’ve always had to run over strict guide lines on other servers. I can learn. I been staff of other servers on gmod before where I had to follow strict guidelines. I’ve been staff of gmod servers for over 3 years. I thought he would be relatively following the same guidelines but I can learn.

Wilko

Gforce

Gmod server I was staff on: Gateway Gaming, Nitro Network, Derivative Gaming and a few smaller servers that died that I don’t remember the name of

Csgo: Ultra Networks

General Zimmer

Store Manager

GZimmer

Hi, Wilko. I hope you're doing well.

Gmod server I was staff on: Gateway Gaming, Nitro Network, Derivative Gaming and a few smaller servers that died that I don’t remember the name of

Csgo: Ultra Networks

I haven't been able to find every gmod or cs:go community you've mentioned it would be nice if you could send us links to the remaining ones. I only found 2 Minecraft communities without forums(1 was offline) and a game server provider with the corresponding names.

However, when I scouted on Gateway Gaming, I found this long list of declined appeals and app. quickly looking through them I found that you acted fairly immaturely and that you possibly were accepted as a mod but demoted and got your app changed to declined.

This comment sums up the reason for your permanent ban

I'll go with -support I don't believe you've changed enough since then to be a proper staff.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Hello @Wilko

At this time we have decided to decline your application mainly due to your inappropriate chatlogs and undesirable behavior in other communities.

Feel free to reapply when you've cleared up these issues and a reasonable amount of time has passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom