Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered why there isn't admins on blackwonder brazilian servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcow

Unremarkable

i've played almost every single day on the blackwonder brazilian servers for the past 1-2 months and i didn't see any admins the whole time i was there, i didn't even see anyone getting muted or banned in-game by a admin, i've only seen people get muted/banned by reports on the forums. even when there's people spamming on chat, saying racist things or hacking nothing happens, can't we have more admins on BR servers?

Chrry

Gore-Spattered
At the moment, we only have Shadow Mario and Pkay as Admin and Velcro and me as Moderator. Actually, there are not many Brazilians on the team, but I am sure that if you start reporting the problems you are facing on the servers, they will start to decrease, even a little, for now I just moderate the jailbreak, as you can see in the reporting section, there are many of them, do what they do and report too, for sure some administrator or mod will respond to your report, nothing is ignored here.

Last edited:

Marcow

Unremarkable

At the moment, we only have Shadow Mario and Pkay as Admin and Velcro and I as Moderator. Actually, there are not many Brazilians on the team, but I am sure that if you start reporting the problems you are facing on the servers, they will start to decrease, even a little, for now I just moderate the jailbreak, as you can see in the reporting section, there are many of them, do what they do and report too, for sure some administrator or mod will respond to your report, nothing is ignored here.
i think i'll apply to be an admin, it's probably going to be denied but i'll try anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom