Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Why the hell i got banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary SpyCrab

Notably Dangerous

Spycrab

Player LegendarySpycrab
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:140125056
Steam3 ID [U:1:280250112]
Steam Community 76561198240515840
IP address
zz.jpg
Invoked on 08-31-17 21:42
Banlength 1 d
Expires on 09-01-17 21:42
Reason ' Spawncamping '
Banned by Admin Tomato Kat
Banned from Please Wait...
Total Bans 2 (search)
Blocked (1) LegendarySpycrab
I literaly only killed a sniper because he was mad at me for using the danger shield,so i gave him reasons to be mad at me,and tomato banned me saying i was spawncamping,why the hell?i dont fucking know....

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

No spawn camping.
Do not stop the enemies from being able to leave the spawn room.

If you were making it impossible for the enemy to leave their spawn, the ban was deserved.

Legendary SpyCrab

Notably Dangerous

Spycrab

No spawn camping.
Do not stop the enemies from being able to leave the spawn room.

If you were making it impossible for the enemy to leave their spawn, the ban was deserved.
i didnt block him from leaving the spawn room...+all of my bans are from him,bans and mutes... for retarded shit...this is really not fair...

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Judging by the lack of context to the rule, I would imagine blocking them, killing them the moment they leave, and sitting on front of the spawn area would count as Spawn Camping.

Legendary SpyCrab

Notably Dangerous

Spycrab

Judging by the lack of context to the rule, I would imagine blocking them, killing them the moment they leave, and sitting on front of the spawn area would count as Spawn Camping.
But only one enemy?earlier the sv had a catbot and a heavy medic spawn camper,he wasnt online but we asked for admin,if he actually wanted to help he woud came

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Admins have lives to live outside of TF2 and their computers. There will be times where admins aren't available.

It's been stated over and over... if someone is breaking rules and no admins are available to help, record them and report them here on the forums.

This'll be the last post I make as I'm starting to clog the thread.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
"It's not fair, why am I the only one getting punished? Other people do it too! And they don't get punished!"

What do you expect us to do, just go ahead and say "Yeah, you are right, we should revoke you punishment because it would be unfair to only punish you. We need to punish everyone or no one".

That is plainly stupid.

We admins can't be everywhere at every time.

Also, did you ever think that the reason he could be harsher towards you is because you, unlike other players, already have previous punishments? Ever thought about that? Why would we not punish a repeating rulebreaker harsher than someone who has never/rarely broken the rules?

You are not a new member on our servers. You should know the rules better. If you see someone break the rules, call them out. Make a report if necessary. But if you broke a rule (even though you should be familiar with all the rules by now) that is your mistake alone.

Also, insulting other admins
is not going to help you appeal.

In the end, it is up to @Tomato Kat ☆ , but if I were him, I would leave the ban.

P.s: Did you even look up your previous punishments?

+all of my bans are from him

Cause either I am blind or you overlooked that 1 out of 2 ban punishments is from Tomato. Same for comm blocks.

Edit: @Buster go fry yourself, closing this thread after I spent writing this damn block of text.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom