Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

why i should be mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimmel

Truly Feared
Name
kimel

Your Age

Do you have a microphone? i left it at my moms house

Your DiscordID
bigbelly400lbs

Have you managed servers previously?
yes i managed my friends pony server BIG HIT

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
i play on jb us and

Why would you like to become a moderator?

ther eis a lot of rule breaking and i only want mod for a week or two just til everything clears upa nd the bad guys are teambaned becasue they are freekiln and saying racism and realy making me angry... pleasxe consider because i know the commands ad i really am good with chatting in game to others and being friendly : DD
top gun.png top gun.png top gun.png top gun.png top gun.png top gun.png top gun.png top gun.png top gun.png

Kimmel

Truly Feared
if berg posts he is lying about anything that he might say he is out to get me and its mad that i tried to date his sister

bergenco

Mildly Menacing
Staff Member
+rep burped loudly into rhe mic but then took it back so I forgive him

changing it to a -rep after his previous message.

Kimmel

Truly Feared
i forgot to mention i also was a mod for skyall and unce dan uptia, but okay guys
Okay guys i would like to close this my moderator page today..,.,, every one is really nice for the reps , but my step dad says i yell to much whe i get freekeilled. he is taking my fre4king computer AWAY!!! wtf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom