Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Why have i been banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyro

Mildly Menacing
What was your Type of Punishment=> Ban.

What is your Steam ID=> STEAM_0:0:35652026

Who has Punished You=> I dont know.

Why have you been Punished=> I am asking that.

Why Should we Revoke your Punishment=> I have done nothing wrong, I just tried to connect to JB and it said i was banned.

I just came back from a museum and i went onto tf2 and when i went to join a blackwonder server i found out i was banned.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You haven't been banned since July. You sure it's not a teamban or some other server? What is the IP you are trying to connect to?

kyro

Mildly Menacing
Its not a Teamban or another Server. the Place i was trying to connect to is 172.96.160.170:27095, but no one is on rn.

Maybe someone else with Pumpkin in their name was banned but instead of banning them they banned me?

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Can you take a screenshot and post the message you get when trying to connect?

A likely "brother" STEAM_0:1:125622079 is banned on your IP for avoiding a ban which might be why you're getting blocked. Not sure why your account is getting outright blocked and not just Sleuth'd because neither is an IP ban.

kyro

Mildly Menacing
20181004232253_1.jpg

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Unbanned. You should both be good to go, otherwise tag me in discord. Keep in mind that if either of you get banned again, sleuth will keep banning you guys and most admins don't like dealing with the same tedious things multiple times so try not to get banned :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom