Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why 'ello there

Deded

Name's Arma and I am a TF2 prophunt player [ officially top ranked one on 3 servers ] and I decided to join the forums after meeting the admin of blackwonder PH server.
I guess I would like to meet new peeps and play with some of you on a server and generally have some good fun.
Also [ in a consultation with admin will5023 and you people on the forum ] I would like to suggest some improvements that could make PH even more fun then it is now,but I will leave that for another topic.
If anyone wants to play and/or add me ,feel free to do so. I never refuse a friendly match ^_^.
See ya 'round !

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello, welcome to the forums! Hope you will enjoy your stay.
It's great that a prophunt player decided to join, since we do require some feedback on that server.

Sora

Unremarkable
Privet, hope you enjoy your stay and don't trust Will trust me you don't want that weight on your hands. :)

AgentPiman

Totally Ordinary
Name's Arma and I am a TF2 prophunt player [ officially top ranked one on 3 servers ] and I decided to join the forums after meeting the admin of blackwonder PH server.
I guess I would like to meet new peeps and play with some of you on a server and generally have some good fun.
Also [ in a consultation with admin will5023 and you people on the forum ] I would like to suggest some improvements that could make PH even more fun then it is now,but I will leave that for another topic.
If anyone wants to play and/or add me ,feel free to do so. I never refuse a friendly match ^_^.
See ya 'round !
did you just assume my species
Welcome, Arma! I'm an Agent who mains scout and loves de anim-
hehe
um
anthrax prevention

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom