Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Why did you volunteer as staff on Community (any) and how does it feel to become staff?

Kyo

Strange
On Wonderland, i feel great and enjoy to moderate on servers, the reason why i volunteer is I want to help the staffs and make the servers clean

What about you? Did you get promoted as staff on any Community? share us about it :)

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

I gave up my free time to Panda Community because their Jailbreak server was a fucking shitshow. It was completely under control for the entire duration I was there until the day I resigned.

I didn't feel anything when I was accepted. I just got straight down to it and started watching the server. The person that was meant to mentor me during my 'trial' phase ran off and left me to manage the server on my own, although I was already doing that from hour 0.

Being staff isn't anything special. Anyone that feels special for being accepted into the staff team should probably reassess why they decided to apply to begin with.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
If you are applying for staff to increase your own power, you don't deserve to be staff.
I volunteered to keep the servers clean, and possible help with reports. People take good anticheat for granted, and yes, staff do receive abuse every now and then, but there are also moments where people are grateful for you banning this one lunchbox sniper.

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I applied because minecraft trade only had one admin and that was FishCrimes. Once I became staff, I did reports for a week because Jim and suislide told me to and now I no longer exist on the servers. Shout out to pablo the wizard and pablo the dog!

x9_raven

real
Staff Member
Admin
I wanted to be donor just to get a cool purple name and then I realized I could get a purple name and help the servers out as staff. I always wanted to be staff to help LA JB C: around July. Pretty happy that I became part of staff.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

I enjoy the people of the community, therefore I want to give back. I feel satisfaction ruling out rulebreakers and imposing a better experience for the players of our servers.

Yuuki

Uncharitable

Furina

Snooze
Well I started on moddage after playing for a bit as far as I can tell they are one of the biggest sandbox community's out there so I wanted to become staff there and 2 years later im head admin lol. After joining it was weird as I didnt know what to do it was my first server to be admin on.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
I applied for staff to compensate for my lack of power/control over my real life. I constantly need to show that I’m better than everyone else to hide my own insecurities.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom