Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Why are weapons and taunts have a huge price

Status
Not open for further replies.

the acheiver

Face Melting
So I want to ask to whoever made the storebot? Why are weapons and taunts costing 99999999999 credits. I put the command in the storebot !price and it tells me that it is 1000 credits so I go and use my credits to buy a weapon but then storebot says you don't have 99999999999 credits to buy this item. So that is my question.

Last edited:
Solution
If it's at 99999999999 credits, it means it has been disabled for the meantime. It may be enabled again in the future, depending on what Benedevil wants to do.

the acheiver

Face Melting
Screenshot 2022-07-27 123226.png

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
If store item costs 99999.. credits, it means the trading has been disabled temporarly due to security concerns or it´s out of stock.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
As far as I know, most of the storebot features are disabled for the time being due to some issues with the API.

the acheiver

Face Melting
I think no one is talking about the scamming exploit anymore cause people forgot it and Vavle doesn't know that it's bugging tf2 trading. So this explains why keys, taunts and weapons are disabled for the storebot to give.

Last edited:

the acheiver

Face Melting
Is sny admin or storebot creator gonna tell me something cause I think you can unable the weapons for storebot to give cause you know some people can craft metal or f2ps can get weapons for them self.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

If it's at 99999999999 credits, it means it has been disabled for the meantime. It may be enabled again in the future, depending on what Benedevil wants to do.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom