Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who's your favorite TF2 Character?

The TF2 Guy

When I ask this I don't mean by who you main, just the character themselves. For example you like Demoman because of his backstory or I like Medic because he's the only known person who can transfer souls from others into him through surgery, stuff like that. Just leave your reply and yeah. (Also, hi everyone I'm new to Blackwonder hope we meet sometime in game and have fun)

purple

Unremarkable

human

Hey TF2 Guy, It's nice to meet you and welcome to the servers! I'd have to say my favorite character would be the Soldier since he is just hilarious overall. He is a patriotic mad man who literally does the most insane things. His loud personality is just very funny to see in the comics and in-game. When it comes to my favorite characters to main, that would be Engineer and Sniper.

purple

Unremarkable

human

What would be your favorite moment of Soldier's in the comics?
I'd say Comic #4, Blood in the Water where him and Zhanna were neck snaped that one guy from the docks and then fixes his neck. Theres probably some other stuff but I don't remember rn

KimvyKinsley

Scarcely Lethal
My favourate TF2 Character from the TF2 Comics is Jesus cause he is quite wacky and funny

___________________________________________________________________________________
Pls make me the most negative reacted person

Yelowchy

Gore-Spattered
Merasmus the wizard has cum for your souls.
E58FA36E-AA50-4B8D-B7C4-5366ECE7B5FC.jpeg

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
My favourate TF2 Character from the TF2 Comics is Jesus cause he is quite wacky and funny

___________________________________________________________________________________
Pls make me the most negative reacted person

Only because you asked, bro.

I think everybody forgets that Abraham Lincoln was the pyro in the 1800s. Man obsessed with logs was also obsessed with burning those logs.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I like the calm people, engineer and Spy. Sad that Soldier is only thrown in for cheap jokes tho.

Derpachu

Somewhat Threatening
Demoman, I'm trying not to be biased, because he is my main, but he's my favourite class because:
  1. Demoman is one of those people you can be friends after a hardworking match
  2. Demoman's personality is hilarious (for me) and I love his artstyle the TF2 Team has given him.
  3. Like the soldier, Demoman is sometimes stupid and can sometimes, be smart.
  4. He has an eyepatch, nuff' said
Soldier and Medic almost got a shot, but nothing blows up like the Demoman. (no pun intended)

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

Boston nibba (Scout), Double jumping around the orange maps, Anyone tries to zig zag me? They get fucked, No one can zig zag me, When i was playing arsenal (Completely off topic) There were the dropshotters, Campers, Zig zaggers, They had all their fuck boy cosmetics looking like their a pro but in reality they don't even know how to play arsenal, they just zig zag, camp, dropshot, Anyways like i said well, scout.

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Heavy. Underrated class, that everyone thinks it's the easy class to play. But actually almost every other class can easy counter you.
i just LOVE heavies who know how to play as him for Real. sometimes I even succumb to them

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom