Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What's your favorite genre of music

Your favorite genre?

• Total voters

Oxi-moron

Truly Feared
Mine would have to be rap for the more darker songs and real music produced by 2pac, eminem, and dr.dre but I also like the more party and get wasted songs of snoop dogg and 50 cent, I'm also into some indie bands like ninja sex party, red vox, and star bomb

mr_minati

Truly Feared
I listen to a lot of trap (21 Savage, NAV, madeintokyo, Travi$ Scott, Quavo, etc.)

The only horrorcore I listen to is from $uicideBoy$.

Also I enjoy listening to house mixtapes and I'm very open to other genres, except pop, recently I've been starting to hate it and country -_-

Vik

Strange

Vik

It's kind of difficult to pick just one genre. I'd say the top 5 would likely be (in no particular order): Rap/Hip-Hop (Rap is just one of the four ''pillars'' of Hip-Hop, also my favorite genre without a doubt), Rock, Jazz, SOME Pop, Orchestral or Classical

Rap specifically has a a lot of intimate works that I find really fascinating and interesting to hear, more specifically artists such as Eminem with songs like "Cleanin' Out My Closet", "8 Mile Road", and the famous "Lose Yourself" I find a lot of people could relate too, despite the fact they may not have been in as extreme conditions. It's also a platform for expressing opinion or emotion and at-least getting recognition for it whether it be taboo or not, to use Eminem as an example again, "White America", "Sing for the Moment" for the former and "Solider" and arguably one of the most difficult songs to listen to "Kim" for the latter. Obviously Eminem isn't the only artist in the industry, since artists such as Nas, Kendrick Lamar, Rakim, and the late Notorious B.I.G and 2Pac all have impressive literary skills despite what many may argue. It's also some of the most enjoyable poetry to many people even if many refuse to notice it.

An interesting video on the subject matter

this music video, albeit probably censored

Oxi-moron

Truly Feared
It's kind of difficult to pick just one genre. I'd say the top 5 would likely be (in no particular order): Rap/Hip-Hop (Rap is just one of the four ''pillars'' of Hip-Hop, also my favorite genre without a doubt), Rock, Jazz, SOME Pop, Orchestral or Classical

Rap specifically has a a lot of intimate works that I find really fascinating and interesting to hear, more specifically artists such as Eminem with songs like "Cleanin' Out My Closet", "8 Mile Road", and the famous "Lose Yourself" I find a lot of people could relate too, despite the fact they may not have been in as extreme conditions. It's also a platform for expressing opinion or emotion and at-least getting recognition for it whether it be taboo or not, to use Eminem as an example again, "White America", "Sing for the Moment" for the former and "Solider" and arguably one of the most difficult songs to listen to "Kim" for the latter. Obviously Eminem isn't the only artist in the industry, since artists such as Nas, Kendrick Lamar, Rakim, and the late Notorious B.I.G and 2Pac all have impressive literary skills despite what many may argue. It's also some of the most enjoyable poetry to many people even if many refuse to notice it.

An interesting video on the subject matter

this music video, albeit probably censored

I don't really consider kendric lamar that big of a rapper, sure he's talented but is he 2pac, Notorious B.I.G. , eminem, or jay-z talented? In my opinion no, he's really just to generic and when I hear him I get him confused with alot of mainstream artists like big sean....But alas I do rather like your choices and really respect your choice as you do have that fine taste for rappers

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
Where is disco?
IMG_2657.GIF

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom