Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What's going on with JailBreak?

Chrry

Gore-Spattered
Have any major rules changed at JailBreak from about two years ago? I'm logging in recently and I'm seeing so much that "is" different that I wonder if this is right or wrong, like a guy asked in custom LR for him to be freeday, which is obviously an LR denial (Maybe it's not more) I removed his lr with the command !rlr and returned his lr, however, he died in a trap and couldn't choose and I was warned by some staff that was present, honestly, I didn't understand, the other day a guy asked custom LR for the warden to speak with a British accent, in my time this was invalid LR, and luckily for me I was chosen as Warden in this match, I refused to do the accent because I speak Portuguese, I barely know how to do an American accent, lol.
I I could list a lot more things that some time ago were wrong, but it would be a very long text, but seriously man, things are really weird, so I wanted to know if there was any significant change in the rules or not, I took a look Quick through the rules and didn't find anything very new, but maybe I missed something.

Supreme Leader(3)

Blackwonder's Own
like a guy asked in custom LR for him to be freeday, which is obviously an LR denial (Maybe it's not more) I removed his lr with the command !rlr and returned his lr, however, he died in a trap and couldn't choose and I was warned by some staff that was present
If he would like to be freeday, he should have chosen the "freeday for themself" option instead.

I didn't understand, the other day a guy asked custom LR for the warden to speak with a British accent, in my time this was invalid LR, and luckily for me I was chosen as Warden in this match, I refused to do the accent because I speak Portuguese, I barely know how to do an American accent, lol.
This is still considered invalid lr, they would want you to do it because it would be fun but it's not lr denial if you don't.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
First Reaction Last Reaction/Jump for LR can only be done during the last 90 seconds of the round or map, and guards cannot leave armory during hg/warday for at least 2 minutes. Nothing else comes to mind.

Chrry

Gore-Spattered
If he would like to be freeday, he should have chosen the "freeday for themself" option instead.
Yes, that's what I thought, but even so I was warned, I tried to talk to the staff that was there at the time but I didn't get an answer, I don't know which staffer warned me either.

First Reaction Last Reaction/Jump for LR can only be done during the last 90 seconds of the round or map, and guards cannot leave armory during hg/warday for at least 2 minutes. Nothing else comes to mind.
Well, then nothing has changed in the rules, that's good, people really confuse me.

Thanks guys :)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom