Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What was the most lucky thing that ever happened to you in-game?

Taco's Cat

Unremarkable
Ok i was sniper messing around with the Mach and i just flicked my mouse just to see if i could get it. I got 3 kills at one with one machina shot.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
I honestly can't think of anything.
Except every airblast battle I won from Buster (like 1 or 2) in dodgeball (out of the 10+).
I guess that involved beeing very lucky...

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Not really lucky but I was on blue and got switched to red team but I were still warden with all the warden commands so I was basically a red warden.

iTANKuUP

Scarcely Lethal
On badwater. I was rounding a corner and reflecting an incoming crocket from across the map into a croud of BLUs.

byrnable

Uncharitable
When I was playing casual, I rocket jumped and killed 2 people behind me, then from that jump, I market gardened someone. I honestly can never do that again

AhGDSS

Strange
I dont know, haven't really got lucky yet, but i think i remember, in some crate with a lot of items in it,i guessed what i was going to have 8 times in a row, that means 8 crates in a row! Not really a good thing but still lucky i guess? Can't think of anything else..

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom