Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered What To Do When Donating a Key?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZI8

Scarcely Lethal
Title says it all. I apologize for the madly simple question, and if there is some kind of link to a source that could answer my question, I would greatly appreciate it. So, I know that there is a link to donate a key on the donate page, but then what? It sends me to a trade with @Benedevil. I am not sure what to do from there. Would I just put a key in and not have @Benedevil give anything? Again, any response would be appreciated.

Drax

Deadpool

Drax

Just trade the key, through the trade Benedevil will get your steam id, you don't have to do anything. Then you will be a donator.

Drax

Deadpool

Drax

It may take a little while for him to see the trade, but once he accepts the trade, he will enter you in as a donor and you will have all donor commands.

ZI8

Scarcely Lethal
It may take a little while for him to see the trade, but once he accepts the trade, he will enter you in as a donor and you will have all donor commands.
Thank you very much for the answer! I was getting scared I just gave away a key by mistake. Have a nice day, random person!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom