Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What tf2 character is most like you (civilian is allowed lmao)

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
So @Console when you gonna apply for admin? you seem to be once again posting useless un-needed comments in the place of a real moderator so i presume you have a plan to apply?

Console

Server Clearing
So @Console when you gonna apply for admin? you seem to be once again posting useless un-needed comments in the place of a real moderator so i presume you have a plan to apply?
Well i might apply when im 18 so about 4 years and just because im not an admin i cant tell him to calm down with making so many theards?

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
hqdefault.jpg

austinhines716

Somewhat Threatening
Hey dude i seen you on jailbreak server and saw your application for admin it was really good i hope you get it

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
iu
iu

As for what TF2 character I am most like, I'm probably most like the Engineer.

Not because I'm smart or good at engineering, but because I play guitar and would totally sit back and let a machine I built work for me.

Console

Server Clearing
You completely misunderstood will.
Basically, leave our job to us, please don't backseat moderate.
I just dont understand why i cant say if he could calm down with so many theards im not trying to be admin/moderator or anything im just asking him og he could thats it..

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
This thread is a train wreck guys.

Lemme try to save it.

Yeah, the more I think of it, I could totally also be like the sniper, too.

As in, I totally would urinate into a jar and then throw it at glorified burglars.

Pepsi Man

Unremarkable
Scout. A lanky, skinny, desperate asshole who is commited to one girl, and will do creepy shit for em

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom