What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is your style in rebelling?

Gibus

No, I'm not a F2P.
Staff member
Admin
I'm curious and want to start a discussion here on the forums to liven it up a bit.
So, what do you usually do to rebel in JB?
Which classes and loadouts do you use, which map secrets do you use, and how successful are you with your strategies?
This could be a nice opportunity to share your experiences, good tactics and share a funny moment or two.

Corrin

Wicked Nasty
Steam
To run away while warden and guards are looking in one place or are distracted while getting one rebel to just distract them, man, why can't there just be ONE lookout or somebody guarding the exit? Even at times, I just hide, it works and warden or guards don't even care to check cells and to be honest I need to do that myself sometimes, checking cells that is.

I'm not the type to bhop away, considering that it's a faster way to rebel, it's surely one that's quite funny when guards have melee only.

I usually run with a heavy, pretty odd I know, considering that he's the slowest class and the most noticeable, but I go in with my tomislav, sneak where warden and guards are, and then RATTA-TA-TA-TA-TA! Dead!

I rebel on turbine, minecraft_dynf, or jb_complex, considering that these are fun maps to rebel on and can give a sniper some good vantage points.
People might differ against minecraft_dynf, but I'm thinking that it's a good one for snipers across the map.

Console |

Notably Dangerous
Staff member
Just kill the BLUs 4Head

Gibus

No, I'm not a F2P.
Staff member
Admin
To run away while warden and guards are looking in one place or are distracted while getting one rebel to just distract them, man, why can't there just be ONE lookout or somebody guarding the exit? Even at times, I just hide, it works and warden or guards don't even care to check cells and to be honest I need to do that myself sometimes, checking cells that is.

I'm not the type to bhop away, considering that it's a faster way to rebel, it's surely one that's quite funny when guards have melee only.

I usually run with a heavy, pretty odd I know, considering that he's the slowest class and the most noticeable, but I go in with my tomislav, sneak where warden and guards are, and then RATTA-TA-TA-TA-TA! Dead!

I rebel on turbine, minecraft_dynf, or jb_complex, considering that these are fun maps to rebel on and can give a sniper some good vantage points.
People might differ against minecraft_dynf, but I'm thinking that it's a good one for snipers across the map.
True, having the fist of steel could be useful, and getting in close with em would really get em. Love that strat!

10000 Cold Knights

Epic
Staff member
Steam
Meme with the Holiday Punch to buy time for the real rebels to get to work ;p

Festive Steve H Oswald

Australium
Staff member
Steam
Usually I just die

SillySama

It depends on the map tbh. Usually wait for another red to rebel and make a distraction then make a break for it

Gibus

No, I'm not a F2P.
Staff member
Admin

S-Senpai¬

Unremarkable
Steam
Well, I myself just go through a rebel spot in cells at the start of a round, dodge all the other blues and melee spam the warden, half the time I live and kill the warden, quarter of the time I fail completely, quarter of the time I kill the warden and die anyway.

tea butter

Steam
Spy, use Box taunt and hide like sneaky as f or backstab people using kunai which you get extra health(bhop away) then get boosted by getting shot from enemy (only getting shot by bullets. rockets? Nope)

Gibus

No, I'm not a F2P.
Staff member
Admin
All these struts include bhopping
I can't bhop big sad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)