Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is your favorite jb map, or just the best jb map in your opinion?

Poizen

Mildly Menacing

Poizen

So like, me and my friends have always discussed what is the best jb map, and we cant seem to come to a general consensus, but in my opinion, Supermario is currently the best map. the map doesn't overly favor reds like wetworks, and it doesn't overly favor blues like Minecraft_dynf. the map has a lot of open areas, but it also has some closed corridors. the map is also really big, it has an average number of minigames and rebel spots (check out phill's map data sheet for more info) , and those rebel spots are pretty creative, and the map is very beautiful and isnt as ugly as some maps like snowball.
for these reasons and more, i think that Supermario is the best jb map for both sides.

(Phill's data sheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...DbYLW_eKoQRX5B2D-kUgRZVuY/edit#gid=1257522169)

Puggy

Sufficiently Lethal

Pugless

So like, me and my friends have always discussed what is the best jb map, and we cant seem to come to a general consensus, but in my opinion, Supermario is currently the best map. the map doesn't overly favor reds like wetworks, and it doesn't overly favor blues like Minecraft_dynf. the map has a lot of open areas, but it also has some closed corridors. the map is also really big, it has an average number of minigames and rebel spots (check out phill's map data sheet for more info) , and those rebel spots are pretty creative, and the map is very beautiful and isnt as ugly as some maps like snowball.
for these reasons and more, i think that Supermario is the best jb map for both sides.

(Phill's data sheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...DbYLW_eKoQRX5B2D-kUgRZVuY/edit#gid=1257522169)
it has to be hop. it has a hard obby, and the climb is fun. I has good rebel spots and its not to hard for blus to stop rebels and reds can rebel if they have skill. and free burgers. plus i have a house in the map

PicklePicklePickle

Somewhat Threatening

Completely agree with you. I love the supermario map. It also has some of the best minigames. I can always play on that map and never get bored. It's actually the only map I've played in an offline server just to practice the minigames.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I like wetworks. the sniper sightlines are slightly annoying, but if not, many ways to rebel, and neon annihilator

Poizen

Mildly Menacing

Poizen

I like wetworks. the sniper sightlines are slightly annoying, but if not, many ways to rebel, and neon annihilator
yes, wetworks is my favorite map, objectively it isnt that good, its too good for reds, but i mean, i mostly play red so i dont complain

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom