Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is your biggest fear?

Do you fear spiders?

• Total voters

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
I have always wondered what everyone feared...... lets get started shall we? I will go first.
Mine is a very common one. SPIDERS

I do not mind small ones but when I see a huge dangling one I just call my dad to go get the hoover and suck it up. Usually if there is a small spider on me I just put it on my desk and crush it with my fist. but huge ones get me running.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

I fear allot of things like spiders (although it's just bugs in general), people, small confined spaces, etc

Tho the one thing I fear the most is death, I'm someone who has a allot of problems with his life and I do have thoughts of death going through my head to the point where I want to scratch the skin off my head. I fear death and everything that comes with it to the point where it can bother me an entire day followed by nightmares.

ZI8

Scarcely Lethal
I'm a claustrophobic, so you can imagine I LOVE small spaces.

DC Chroma

Sufficiently Lethal
Creepy dolls... That's the only thing I fear of as of this moment. Have you seen one looking at your general direction and feel like it's eyes are moving?!

Legendary SpyCrab

Notably Dangerous

Spycrab

Oh boy prepare for a list:
1.Over 3 meters snakes
2.Im introvert so you can imagine i love to iterract
3.That i will be burried alive
4.NO WIFI
5.losing my familiy

Dawnstar

Spectacularly Lethal

Dawn

Things I fear the most (Not in order)

1: Being a victim of Jason The Toy Maker (Don't read if you don't want nightmares)
2:Being tortured
3:Losing someone I care about
4:Needles

adam

Somewhat Threatening
Blood, LOTS OF BLOOD.
They make my body sort of shake, and kind of lose control over myself.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom