Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is your best moment on BlackWonder?

Blizz

Notably Dangerous

Avi

Back when "Blizz Day" was legal (don't try it now).

"Blizz Day" was when all reds would afk freeze and a guard would use the old short circuit's right click to hit all of the reds. The reds would instinctively go to medic but the warden never gave permission. Those who went to medic were executed via firing squad.

Owlfy

Mildly Menacing

Yflwo

The second moment happened on jb_snowballz_20
I was a Spy, and I butterknifed a BLU, the warden saw the killfeed and found me, unfortunately, he was good at bhopping, and was using the Rocket Jumper, and he was coming at me Mach 5 with a shovel (Just a clear up, If you think the guy just predicted I rebelled, I had ammo, but my aim was bad), I went a bit tight strafe to the right and followed up by a quick strafe on the left, And I did the overwhelming Matador Stab while the guy was bhopping, And people were amazed by the fact that I just pulled off a god stab on someone who was good at bhopping, That was one of the best stabs I got from playing Spy.
IS THAT ME DERP!?
and also this

Attachments

• wtf.dem
    1.4 MB · Views: 215
Last edited:

Fatality

Scarcely Lethal

v.fr0g

When Snowy misspelled /givelr he spelled /givel
Snowy: /givel
Rogue | Level 99 Bhopper: Joe is a stick inside supreme's ass
ツ Derpachu: General Fr0g ツ: your burger is nice and juciy
DEAD General Fr0g ツ : Your ding dong is small and not juciy mcdokeng ur ding dong is long and juicy
I Have Autobalance: guys I have a small deck
Just some Lines I've seen

Last edited:

ShotMisser

Truly Feared
Doing lgka as a scout/pyro and humiliate the entire red because they go to the wrong house. Lgka is my addiction on jb but getting lr is also fun and witnessed a spy who was bhoping on the map stabbing the blu and manage to kill him (not backstab). Every scream of victory was one of my memorable part and able to see the epicness on red vs blu situation. Finally, report as many people as i can in one day and beat my record since I always found rule breaker when I goes to the jb server.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. The feeling of help is also my addiction.

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

Three freedays:
One was me
Two I don't know

2 Guards and 1 warden got their backs to face me and I tried to stab them and kill them all, killed the warden then killed the guard, and then trickstabbed the pyro who was tried to kill me after he saw I murdered them in 2 seconds, and then he himself, died in 2 seconds.

I felt like a god like rebeller spy

Console |

Velcro is a Furry
Staff Member
Admin
There was an LR with something along the lines of "everyone gang up on console and bully him ;-)". Completely forgot what it said but it was somthing like that I know that for sure. This was also one of my first encounters with Wanka. As he read the LR and asked me if I wanted to go along with it, and I said sure, I guess. He then froze me and teleported me into the marker with the reds and everyone started hitting me and I laughing so hard, and so was everyone else in the server. Then I got respawned and we went on with the round, played deathrun, and I destroyed everyone with the traps ;) I still remember this moment as it was one of my favorite moments on LA Jailbreak, despite it being funny because the LR said to bully me lmao

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom