Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is your best moment on BlackWonder?

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Hey, so, only came up with this idea after I got my best moment on BlackWonder, so here it is.
Just post stories, videos or whatever of your favourite moments here on BlackWonder.

My best moment: I managed to trick the warden to freekill me on Jailbreak.
I was a freeday, and the current order was "Bombrush to the yellow line and afk freeze". I went to the yellow line, and after a while, I started freelooking.
The warden killed me, and the chat went Mental.

so, what was your best moment here on BlackWonder?

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
When I said no rebel day and everyone went along with it and once someone rebelled everyone shouted in their mics and spammed chat that he was kos because it was no rebel day.

Doctor RED

Mildly Menacing
I've got a few.
One was when Mark bamboozled me into giving him lr cuz I didn't realise he respawned himself.
Also that time Paragon(and I think Will as well recently) did that Hunger games thing on cavernjail.
Doctor KFC was also kinda funny for a bit.(Thank God it's dead now)
And basically everytime I managed to pull off a successful LGKA with a rocket jumper and my trusty whip.(Mid 2018-ish)

Pan Pan

Truly Feared
Do
I've got a few.
One was when Mark bamboozled me into giving him lr cuz I didn't realise he respawned himself.
Also that time Paragon(and I think Will as well recently) did that Hunger games thing on cavernjail.
Doctor KFC was also kinda funny for a bit.(Thank God it's dead now)
And basically everytime I managed to pull off a successful LGKA with a rocket jumper and my trusty whip.(Mid 2018-ish)
Doctor KFC~, Finger lickin Good~~~

Scrawny

Uncharitable

Scrawny

when pan pan tried to build somethig with the dropped items and everyone kept picking it up

i cant explain it well but it was hilarious

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
New moment: (I am not sure if saying this is even allowed)

Herald joined SG, and talked in chat as an admin.
Everyone in the server was guessing who the admin was, naming names like Mark, Paff, Jim etc.
Eventually Herald talked in chat, and they Still did not realize that Herald was the admin.
eventually they all settled with accusing Supreme or Doc Red as the admin, and told supreme to ban and unban someone.

D

Deleted member 2049

New moment: (I am not sure if saying this is even allowed)

Herald joined SG, and talked in chat as an admin.
Everyone in the server was guessing who the admin was, naming names like Mark, Paff, Jim etc.
Eventually Herald talked in chat, and they Still did not realize that Herald was the admin.
eventually they all settled with accusing Supreme or Doc Red as the admin, and told supreme to ban and unban someone.
Just the average mind of an SG player xd

Warrak

Rage Inducing

Warrak

oh shit it's TheScrout : 89
Goofu : 89
[Math] TheScrout received 140 credits.
oh shit it's TheScrout : read the bible or you will get the aids
Goofu : i can't read

and

Agrment valid : this map from doom 2 is fitting for sf, also btw it's deahtclaw because hear the screach
Yandere-Kun : it's hellnight,hellnight is screech,deathclaw is roar
june greenfield : no doom 4
Dr. Freedy : 3
june greenfield : 4
Dr. Freddy : no idiot\
Dr. Freddy : 3
ded : it's from doom 5 ok
june greenfield : dude shut. i played doom 4
Dr. Freddy : theres no doom 4 stop
Yandere-Kun : no its doom 1
Agrment valid : this chat is my doom

Last edited:

Warrak

Rage Inducing

Warrak

not really my best moment as I've shared some VERY funny personal demos to other UU players as they would be understand what is going on. This is more of what I get alot of on UU.

So basically I'm pretty good (better than most) at optimizing and leveraging my upgrades. Since I know how damage multipliers and math works I'm able to create very good damage outputting builds. I know how to often manage amounts of cash from early to late games, In addition I also know alot of the various counters to specific builds, and this makes me sometimes a player that is very hard to beat for others if I try.

I've ran into sooooo many people that either thought I hacked the game or exploited in some way or another simply because I was able to do these things better than them or was just angry with the fact that they were less experienced than me. I've been accustomed to uber upgrades even outside of blackwonder since early 2015 and have seen real exploits in a way not alot of new players would imagine used to be used or will ever know existed, and the fact that there are sometimes players that have the gall to call me a hacker if not exploiter when I'm clearly not, is pretty funny tbh.

(read from bottom to top)
2019-05-05 16:53:10BlackWonder BR | Orange | Uber Upgrades[Lvl1]oofwell bye hacker
2019-05-05 16:53:06BlackWonder BR | Orange | Uber Upgrades[Lvl1]oofWE
2019-05-05 16:52:46BlackWonder BR | Orange | Uber Upgrades[Lvl35]oofok stop hacking seriously
2019-05-05 16:52:09BlackWonder BR | Orange | Uber Upgrades[Lvl34]oofi have 90% resistance to bullet
2019-05-05 16:51:58BlackWonder BR | Orange | Uber Upgrades[Lvl34]oofyeah hacks u cant do that much damage
2019-05-05 16:50:44BlackWonder BR | Orange | Uber Upgrades[Lvl11]oofNo, you are exploiting
2019-05-05 16:50:23BlackWonder BR | Orange | Uber Upgrades[Lvl8]oofi'll just get 700 hp and 90% resistance and you oneshot me
2019-05-05 16:50:05BlackWonder BR | Orange | Uber Upgrades[Lvl31]oofemerald why are you hacking
2019-05-05 16:49:55BlackWonder BR | Orange | Uber Upgrades[Lvl31]oof/votemenu
[ hmmm I wonder if crits + optimized damage exists, I was utilizing 3 other damage multipliers for pretty cool dmg output, and simply buying resistance to one kind of damage won't save you. ]

Last edited:

Derpachu

Somewhat Threatening
There are so many moments that I had from playing servers on Blackwonder, I'll just name 3 one of the best.

The first moment was on jb_turbine (idk what version, but it was on jb_turbine)
I was a Medic, it was a freeday (Not LR) So we REDs grabbed ammo from armoury can killed off the 5 BLUs.
However, the last one was a Demo, when it was LGKA, He murdered most of the entire RED team except me and one of the Medics who healed me.
We were on top of Strafe Course, upon telling the demo where we are, he rushed to kill us, we missed 3 shots at first, but the last pipe hit the other Medic and died instantly, however, I was caught in the blast, and got severly injured and knockbacked at the end of the Strafe Course. I thought this was the end of my life, however, the pipes that are missed went into the Strafe Course itself (The roof of Strafe Course was like a skybox, you can shoot bullets or projectiles and it will go past).
After he killed the medic, the pipes he aimed was dodged by me, so he went to armoury to refresh some ammo and tried to kill me.
However, I had the Crusader's Crossbow, which helped me damaged the demo pretty badly, he went on Medic for a couple of times, but the last jumped he did left him quitting the server.
He jumped at me with his Sticky Jumper, While going to kill me with the Skullcutter, I managed to hit a crit, making him fly to the skybox, I timed the shot with my crossbow, and BAM! Airshot. The people were shocked and even betted I would lose. But nope.

The second moment happened on jb_snowballz_20
I was a Spy, and I butterknifed a BLU, the warden saw the killfeed and found me, unfortunately, he was good at bhopping, and was using the Rocket Jumper, and he was coming at me Mach 5 with a shovel (Just a clear up, If you think the guy just predicted I rebelled, I had ammo, but my aim was bad), I went a bit tight strafe to the right and followed up by a quick strafe on the left, And I did the overwhelming Matador Stab while the guy was bhopping, And people were amazed by the fact that I just pulled off a god stab on someone who was good at bhopping, That was one of the best stabs I got from playing Spy.

Last moment, happened on Blackwonder SG | Hightower | No Carts.
I was a solly, tryharding and pubstomping the server, I rolled and got: Infinite Ammo, Okay, pretty cool roll. Jumped on the hightower and shoot some rockets on the bottom of the BLU Cart, until a Trolldier came up to me via rocket jumping outside of their spawn.
I said: "Okay, just gonna do an airshot and do my own business", until I shot 3 rockets on him mid-air - He rolled Vital.
With my Infinite Ammo still on, I managed to hit 6 rockets, making it 6 airshots in a row, The 6th rocket killed him. At that time, I was shocked on how the trolldier was tanky af, So I asked the guy in chat, and he said he rolled vital before jumping on me.

I know this was long, but I just wanna share some of my best moments.

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom