Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is the most powerful class based on your choice and why?

♥Natsuki♥

Mildly Menacing
Personally I feel that any solly classes such as the demoman and soldier is extremely powerful with the right loadout and played in the right way. An example is a demoman loadout just to destroy sentry nests is effective for payload and attack and defense when you’re on blu. Soldier combined with a medic is effective as soldier requires rocket jumping, and charging in to deal maximum damage. Maybe medics can provide overheals for soldier to do a proper rocket jump without damaging himself. All together I am quite interested to see your opinions!

Samsy

Mildly Menacing
In my opinion the PYRO.
Reason 1: The Pyro can airblast!
Reason 2: Pyros can Flare Jump.
Reason 3: Due Jungle Inferno Update. Pyro has a new weapon. The Thermal Thruster (a jetpack).
Reason 4: The best W+M1 Weapon. The Phlog
Reason 5: Can counter many classes. Support class for engineers. Extinguish teammates.

♥Natsuki♥

Mildly Menacing
In my opinion the PYRO.
Reason 1: The Pyro can airblast!
Reason 2: Pyros can Flare Jump.
Reason 3: Due Jungle Inferno Update. Pyro has a new weapon. The Thermal Thruster (a jetpack).
Reason 4: The best W+M1 Weapon. The Phlog
Reason 5: Can counter many classes. Support class for engineers. Extinguish teammates.
I agree in ur “supportive” choice but its not rlly good in long range isit :/

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

sniper, can instantly kill almost anything from across the map, with the only counterplay being having a better one on your team

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

btw, this is tl;dr stuff

This is highly dependable on the priority on the objective and situation (oh and add the fact that every class exists to purposely counter the other classes). But let's cut it down to either ATTACK or DEFENSE.

In my opinion for ATTACK.
I would have to say the most strategic class to use would be the Soldier for one reason.
The Rocket Launcher - The Rocket Launcher is absolutely spectacular when it comes to taking out a large amount of people let alone the fact that usually most of the time you come across Sentry nests or large amount of people. And adding the Kritzkrieg would then allow to give yourself a huge advantage which literally could bring a heavy to lesser than 50% of his health (Provided he was not overhealed). This would mean you are able to instakill any classes at 125HP by default, (Engineer, Medic, Scout, Spy) and two-hit kill every single class in the game. The only downside is the fact that it has 4 rockets which you would have to use strategically or else it would be a pain since the reloading takes quite an amount of time even enough for a scout to kill you before you could reload 2 rockets to kill the scout. (Provided the Scout is at full health and direct-hitting is not an option due to the fact of his speed, of course this is a majority option)

For DEFENSE.
I would go for the Sniper.
Although he can be easily killed, he is usually not the class people would pick to be exposed in the open-area but instead sniping spots, or places from a far that allows him to pick off enemies easily (Provided your aim is decent) with a headshot. No, infact. You can take down literally classes below 151 health instantly with a headshot, and every single class INCLUDING the Heavy once scoping for long enough. (450 damage via headshot, 150 damage via bodyshot). Put on the Razorback and you are basically safe from the back and would take at least one more shot from the Spy (Provided your health is full/overhealed) with an ambassador.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Depends on how good you are. If you are a pipe god like b4nny then demoman is probably the right choice and if you're maining soldier, obviously you would've chosen soldier. If you are new to the game, choose pyro. It's a really easy class to control considering the only thing you have to do is to wm1. I don't think that sniper are overpowered. There are millions of ways to counter a sniper, even if you're a spy. The Sniper's job is to usually clear out annoying classes like other snipers and spies so that the stronger classes don't have to focus on them. Obviously, the sniper can focus on stronger class too if needed. Imo, I wouldn't choose sniper, Instead, I would focus on choosing from my personal preference.

Genocide2018

Unremarkable
Depends on how good you are. If you are a pipe god like b4nny then demoman is probably the right choice and if you're maining soldier, obviously you would've chosen soldier. If you are new to the game, choose pyro. It's a really easy class to control considering the only thing you have to do is to wm1. I don't think that sniper are overpowered. There are millions of ways to counter a sniper, even if you're a spy. The Sniper's job is to usually clear out annoying classes like other snipers and spies so that the stronger classes don't have to focus on them. Imo, I wouldn't choose sniper, Instead, I would focus on choosing from my personal preference.
i think my side of the argument was mostly on the side talking as if whatever class you played, youd be at the highest skill possible

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Depends on how good you are. If you are a pipe god like b4nny then demoman is probably the right choice and if you're maining soldier, obviously you would've chosen soldier. If you are new to the game, choose pyro. It's a really easy class to control considering the only thing you have to do is to wm1. I don't think that sniper are overpowered. There are millions of ways to counter a sniper, even if you're a spy. The Sniper's job is to usually clear out annoying classes like other snipers and spies so that the stronger classes don't have to focus on them. Obviously, the sniper can focus on stronger class too if needed. Imo, I wouldn't choose sniper, Instead, I would focus on choosing from my personal preference.

That is true, yes. Which I mentioned and quote, "(oh and add the fact that every class exists to purposely counter the other classes)", it is true that it is entirely dependent on your own personal preferences and/or classes that you are well-known in. Though, imo the Sniper is meant to pick off any incoming classes. There is a video that shows a chart of killing-relevance to irrelevance and/or unnecessary depending on the situation (this is also a content creator's own decision but it is quite universally understandable). To be honest, I usually think the Sniper's main priority would be more on their own selves, then Medic. Classes like Spy are meant to be hunt down by Pyros (default knowledge imo) instead of Snipers. Since you don't really see a lot of snipers pay attention to classes at 125HP other than easily-seen classes like the Heavy. Of course, this entire reply is literally based of my own opinion.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom