Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is the most ammont of guards you've killed while rebelling?

Quishy

Uncharitable
Staff Member

Vexy

Pretty self explanatory, list the most amount of guards you've killed in a single rebel, (my total is 4). they can't be assist or assisted by someone else. whoever has the most gets a high five.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I've easily killed 4-5 guards in a row just by being a sniper on the old Turbine, very challenging stuff there :/
Now, excluding such circumstances, I belive my record for taunt kills on blus is 3 in one round (Haha. Blows out finger gun).

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

3 is the max I've gotten, I was a freeday spy on that one nuclear power plant map.
The warden and guard is typing away in chat, they both have their backs turned, meanwhile a pyro is waiting for me to kill them and then kill me.
So I kill the two guards, one of them types: "DANGIT CORRIN I WAS TYPING IN CHAT" and then of course, the pyro goes crazy after me, but walked in a straight line and tried to wm1, but he got met with a trickstab.
God like spy for the win.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I've easily killed 4-5 guards in a row just by being a sniper on the old Turbine, very challenging stuff there :/
Now, excluding such circumstances, I belive my record for taunt kills on blus is 3 in one round (Haha. Blows out finger gun).
Yesh, I wanna make a compilation of finger gun moments but I never see you lethal taunting anymore...

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
1. Lucky lagstab.
I can't rebel, I'm just bad.
actually no, I just remembered, I killed 3 as a freeday spy

turns out all reds were dead, and the guards were debating what to do, so I just followed em onto the roof and backstabbed kitty, then the medic with no situational awareness
Then I went on to 1v1 the demo in arena, his aim was really bad, so I ended up beating him with a butterknife...
sadly I lost the footage, I saved the wong demo

Quishy

Uncharitable
Staff Member

Vexy

Rip Gibus, would've been hella funny to see, it's really funny when blues don't know the area and situation that is happening.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom