Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered What is baiting/Forsebaiting when talking about tanuts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bork Bork

Strange
Once when I was playing on Tf2 Jailbreak, I was a red spy and I saw a blue taunting with a red (ex: high five) so I run up and backstabbed him and undisguised. Then I was KOS for "Forsebaiting". I know if a RED lethal taunt there are KOS, but other times if I see a blue lethal taunting and I go out of my way to kill them, some times I die and other not. Would that be "Forse baiting" or could I be killed for that?

Side note: Why doesn't Your eternal reward hide the kill from the kill feed?

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

This is my personal view and may not align with current rules.

If I see a BLU taunting with a RED, such as high-five, kazotsky kick etc., I will go out of my way to attack them; they are pretty much mass baiting by hugging the RED team.
It is technically force-baiting if you have to move to reach them, but they are baiting nonetheless.

If a BLU lethal taunts in the direction of the REDs, they could be considered attempting to freekill, and might get slain.

I would not see it as force baiting if you attack a BLU that is co-op taunting with a RED. They've accepted whatever taunt and are breaking the rules to do this.

In regards to the Your Eternal Reward: It does hide the kill on the kill feed, the enemy team (regardless of which team you're on) cannot see the kill on their feed. They can only see/hear it and respond based on that.

Each warden has different views on what a situation is, and how it should work. Some wardens will pardon you for attacking the baiter, even if you have to move to do it. Others will take the opportunity to thin out the RED team a little, and kill you.

DJ Vault Boy

Strange
Way I think of it. If a Blu is right next to you that's baiting, if you have to move out of your way to go be right next to that Blu that's forcebait.

Last edited:

Bork Bork

Strange
Thanks for all of you opinions I just was confused because when i looked at the rules, It was really opened up about this subject of matter So I hope this can be added into baiting as:
what is baiting that applies to taunting,
and what is force baiting the applies to taunting.

By the way,
Does anyone know how to cancel a vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom