Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What are you worst nightmares?

Green

Unremarkable
I'll go first. When I was around 9, I had a fear of the dark. Like legit Nyctophobia. Now it was minor and most of it being derived from my parents and family scaring the absolute shet out of my with ghost stories back then, but it was still so. So I had a dream where I was sitting in an old bed that my cousin owns. Back then, My cousin lived with her mom, my great aunt. I was sitting there in full school uniform, which was mandatory at the elementary I went to, and I started feeling chills. All of a sudden, my cousin and my great aunt start deforming into something (I can't recall, because of this being 6/7years ago) and then what ever "that" was, held me down on the bed and strapped what looking like a circuit box to my chest. I remember 2 switches. They flipped them both and it all went black. I get back up and look into the hall and see all these creepy-ass floating ghosts and shit going around. Into the bathroom next to the room. Into the back door with the boiler. I remember trying to flip the switches back only to be assaulted by the hideous things that looked like something out of a water covered Dr. Suess book. I tried and tried, but every time I got near to flipping them both, it went normal, color returned and I felt awake, but then to return to the darkness that in all seriousness, looked like you were looking through the Outlast camera. I kept on struggling to return to normal, and eventually did so, but instead of having a warm happy feeling, I woke up. That was the last time I ever remember wetting the bed.

AgentPiman

Totally Ordinary
me having bad grades and a bunch of schoolwork are living nightmares themselves
never had any nightmares that I can remember, only good dreams stick with me

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
This might sound stupid, but I swear to @2010wolf | Blw.tf's awesome, new, fun, and exciting game mode (that you can check out here) this scared the shit out of me...no, really, I woke up to wet & shit on my bed.

Okay, I woke up, and I went to go take a bath (I was 7) and after taking a bath, I for some reason got my mom's keys and started driving her car. After hitting some people, I would say "Sorry, I'm going to work!" and then continue hitting people as I drive my mom's car with my naked body on the steering wheel. I don't know why, but this scared the shit out of me as a kid.

D

Deleted member 2049

My worst nightmare would probably be about me having bugs in my body

Irish Fox

Drifty Boi
My nightmare is less of a nightmare cause it actually happened my aunt went on holiday for like 3 months and came back to a black wal....... of spiders just entirely covered in spiders. Needless to say the first thing we all did was hairspray + lighter. You can imagine the rest

Green

Unremarkable
My nightmare is less of a nightmare cause it actually happened my aunt went on holiday for like 3 months and came back to a black wal....... of spiders just entirely covered in spiders. Needless to say the first thing we all did was hairspray + lighter. You can imagine the rest
Seems highly nessesary for the situation, oh, btw happy birthday

Gillard

Unremarkable

aswang

Not really a nightmare, but I've had sleep paralysis before and it was the most terrifying experience. I could not move a muscle and I couldn't even scream for help. This is why I'm sleep deprived :p

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

My worst nightmare -> Dying without having experienced actual happiness

What a weird nightmare to have for a cunt like me ammiright?

Overkill

a byte
Falling for a long ass time, then wake up when I hit the ground and can't breathe or move my body for a little. Also Loneliness, but that is more of a fear then a nightmare.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom