Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What are you’re thoughts on anime

D

Deleted member 2049

I still need shadding thats all
I've seen some art without shading (excluding sketches) that actually look really good, I won't stop anyone from making further improvements to a masterpiece lel

Philip

Australium
I prefer anime made by poor Korean art majors working in a sweatshop for minimum wage.

...the worse the conditions, the better! Especially if under a fat dictator and forced to make furry propaganda praising the Glorious Leader and crushing all Western influences.
(y)

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Wait.

I watched anime for the first time, and was the last time, with a special person and I had no idea what was going on. But I guess it's okay.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Anime is based on different sources.
Not all anime can be put into the same category, just like cartoons, tv shows, etc.
This should be common sense, as animes are most often TV shows, movies or short films.
I enjoy some anime, while I dislike others, just like I do with normal TV shows.

Wait, an actual argumented reply. Disgust.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
As long as it doesn’t result in you jumping naked around the city with your body pillow and asking random people for Pokies, who should care?

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

Anime gud but me watch 1 episode of Boku no pico, I feel like dying ... No Joke I actually watched an episode of that shit a year ago, I'm still actively suppressing that memory.

K AND 3

Somewhat Threatening

SEL

Look... you can either watch trash shows like Eromanga Sensei, OR, shit for true intellectuals like Sword Art Online.

Either way you're fucked if you watch anime to be honest.

Pretty sure that was blatantly sarcastic enough though.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom