Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Wesz's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wesz

Notably Dangerous
Username: Wesz

Name
Wesz

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. https://tfstats.tf/player/6139198

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:552687297

Your DiscordID
Wesz#9393

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I usually play on deathrun #2. And got some interest in vsh_skyhigh_resort_blw. Thats where I would like to moderate for.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would like to become a moderater, because I really love playing deathrun, and thats why I want to help this server out!

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
SquidmaneTechTips
scouten
Mr.Wizard
Dee

How often do you play TF2?
I play tf2 every day atleast 1 hours, and when I don't have school i play more.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate

General server punishments
:
1.being toxic/rasicm: 1 Warning, 2 hour gag/mute, 3 hours gag/mute, 6 hour gag mute, 12 hours gag mute, 1day gag mute, 2days gag/mute, 4days gag/mute/, 1week gag/mute, 2weeks gag/mute, 1month gag/mute,
Permanent gag/mute.

2.Spamming in voicechat, chat/bad mic/no english in vc: 1 Warning, 1hour mute/gag, 6hour mute/gag, 12hour mute/gag, 1day mute/gag, 2days mute/gag, 4days mute/gag, 1week mute/gag, 2weeks mute/gag,
1month mute/gag, Permanent mute.

3.spray/objector : Permanent sprayban, if they change spray, they need to make an appeal on the forum, then message any staff or me on discord or steam.

4.Advertising hacks : Permanent gag/mute.

5.Using hacks : first record demo, than permanent ban.

6. !calladmin abuse :6hour ban, 12hour ban, 1day ban, 3days ban, 1week ban, 2weeks ban, 1month ban, Permanent ban.

7.Evading punishment: if i see them evading a gag/mute/ban, I would give them a week ban to their main account (and their possible alt) and if they do it again 4 weeks ban. Then permanent ban.

Deathrun punishments:

.Fake freeruns : 1 Warning and slay, 3hour ban, 6hour ban, 12hour ban, 1day ban, 3days ban, 1week ban,
2weeks ban, 1month, ban Permanent ban.

2.Ghosting traps : first 1 Warning, than 1hour gag/mute, 3hour gag/mute, 6hour gag/mute, 12hour gag/mute, 1day gag/mute, 3days gag/mute, 1week gag/mute, 2weeks gag/mute, 1month gag/mute,
Permanent gag/mute.

3.Exploiting: first slay, than 1hour ban, 3hour ban, 6hour ban, 12hour ban, 1day ban, 3days ban, 1week ban, 2weeks ban, 1month ban, Permanent ban.

4.Delaying: first 1 Warning, than slay, Kick, 1hour ban, 3hour ban, 6hour ban, 12hour ban, 1day ban,
3days ban, 1week ban, 2weeks ban, 1month ban, Permanent ban.

5.Abusing bhop: first make demo, than Slay, kick, 2hour ban, 6hour ban, 12hour ban, 1day ban, 3days ban, 1week ban, 2weeks ban, 1month ban, Permanent ban.

6.Disconnecting as death: warning + kick, 1 hour ban, 3 hour ban, 6 hour ban, 12 hour ban, 1day ban, 3days ban, 1 week ban,
2weeks ban, 1month ban, Permanent ban.

VSH punishments:

1.Delaying rounds: 2x Slay, 1x Kick, 1hour ban, 3hour ban, 6 hour ban, 12hour ban, 1day ban, 3days ban, 1week ban, 2weeks ban, 1month ban, Permanent ban.

2.Being friendly: 1 Warning, 2x Slay, 1x Kick, 1hour ban, 3hour ban, 6hour ban, 12hour ban, 1day ban, 3days ban, 1week ban,
2weeks ban, 1month ban, Permanent ban.

3.Camping : 1 Warning, 1x Slay, 1x Kick, 1hour ban, 3hour ban, 6hour ban, 12hour ban, 1day ban, 3days ban, 1week ban, 2weeks ban, 1month ban, Permanent ban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
when I just started playing deathrun I wasn't really a nice guy, I never meant to offend someone thats why my chatlogs aren't that good when I started playing. when I played more I saw the fun in this is gamemode. and I played more and more, thats why I decided to do a mod application. And about the donor abuse, me and a friend where having fun. and asked me "hey you should mute me for the lol" and that moment i didn't know it was bannable, and I am really sorry.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Dutch.

Last edited:

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
Punishment history:
Screenshot_20210601-101203_Discord.jpg

*Updated comment*
3.spray/objector : Permanent sprayban, if they change spray, they need to @ me on discord or steam.
Just an fyi in order to have their sprayban or any sort of punishment removed they'll need to appeal it here on our forums and have it accepted. Then they can reach out to you or any staff member to have it removed.

Quick question:
How would you punish someone who attempts to evade a punishment?

From the few times i've seen you on the DR2 server you've been friendly and helpful to all players. +Support

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210601-101104_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20210601-101104_Discord.jpg
    379.1 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:

Wesz

Notably Dangerous
Hey Ash Shaw, thanks for replying. Those mutes and gagges are were both jokes, when Maverick/E-SUCC gagged me it was for no reason, he gagged me for a joke and there was no reason. This counts for Adam too.
1622575049576.png

proof.PNG

And about the donor abuse, I'm really sorry about that, and I take full responsibility. That was quite a while ago, and I think I have matured since then.

Wesz

Notably Dangerous
Quick question:
How would you punish someone who attempts to evade a punishment?

From the few times i've seen you on the DR2 server you've been friendly and helpful to all players. +Support
Hello Ash Shaw, thank you for supporting me! it really means alot to me.
I added a evading punishment ladder. And I also changed my spray/objector ladder.
I even added a new server where I got some interest in.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Welcome to the team, expect a DM from me shortly

► BlackWonder | Deathrun #2 ◄
► BlackWonder UK | Vs Saxton Hale | Sky-high Resort 24/7◄

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 7)