Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Westly.'s Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westly.

Username: Westly.

Name
Westly.

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? 6 days, 21 hours, 56 minutes, 33 seconds/166 hours

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/player/69259

Your SteamID2
STEAM_1:0:243137752

Your DiscordID
westly_

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
I normally play on the Saxton hale and Jailbreak servers

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I play jailbreak alot and there's just some many people that constantly rule break and there are never any admins on to do anything, and i play alot so i think it would be better to be able to do something rather then not. I also enjoy play saxton hale and the mic spamming and weird shit in the chat is just insane and i want to stop those people aswell. I mainly just want to improve the situation on the servers.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Couple hours every day

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Normally on jailbreak it would be slays or teamban rarely an actual ban, or the occasional mute. On saxton hale it would be mainly mute, or gags due to the people on that.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
no

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hello

Knowing we record and check chatlogs for every applicant, do you think we will find anything questionable that you want to explain beforehand?

Westly.

Yes i do think you will find stuff, like me being toxic a year or 2 ago

Last edited:

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin
2396A2CF-24D2-47DA-B8C2-F238FF257954.jpeg

logs from yesterday

Westly.

The bottom one was really bad but on the top one where i told them to jump off a chair i was talking to my friend, I understand if my application will be denied from that.

Last edited:

Butlër

Deadshot
Staff Member
Admin

Butlër

Regardless if it's your friend you're talking to, these things are what we want none of on our servers. Talk like this to them on Steam, not on the servers.

Westly.

Yea i know it was pretty bad i probably shouldn't have said it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom