Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Wendipuff's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strange
User name: Wendipuff

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? [U:1:112167985]

Who has punished you?
Console |

Why were you punished?
I got (possibly) banned from the servers for 'donor abusing'.

Why should we revoke your punishment?

The report originally got declined because context was not provided until user posted a screenshot of me votetbanning someone with 'nice'.

Also, without context, my votetban command ALSO glitched out that nothing showed up in the chat (not the player chat, but the command chat that was supposed to say 'type in your reason'). I typed in the command TWICE and clicked on the same user but it's still not showing up, and I was about to ask the other donor who was also in the server but I typed 'nice' sarcastically in front of the chat (cause everyone was saying that) to the FREEKILLER WHO MFK AND LEFT THE GAME IMMEDIATELY. However, I didn't realize that the COMMAND SOMEHOW WORKED WITHOUT NOTIFYING ME IN CHAT (EVEN THE INIATE VOTE LOG DIDN'T SHOW UP FOR ME) with the reason 'nice' before I could actually type 'mfk' in chat. This is an honest mistake that got reported by someone who somehow had a vendetta against me and some other members in the server.

Additional Notes
I noticed I got reported by the same person (AGAIN, with evidence WITHOUT context), but if the report somehow got approved, I'll still gladly accept the punishment (if it's a teamban). However, mistakenly reported stuff like this honestly made me sour and uncomfortable due to what I knew happened yesterday ABOUT THEM. There was absolutely no point in defending myself ever again against them because they clearly wouldn't listen.

Last edited:

Strange
Ah my mistake! I thought the user punishment section was meant for the user who reported. Fixed!

Console |

Velcro is a Furry
Staff Member
Admin
Those 2 teambans you mentioned had prompted me to check if you had done any other votes like this, and if it was a rare occurrence. Not only did I find out that you have done votes like that before, but I also found out that you’ve done votemutes for things that you should’ve done voteteambans on, such as muting someone for having no mic. These votes can be viewed on your SB page if you don’t believe it. Click here if you’d like to see it. With that being said, I will not be removing your 1 day ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom